Let's get this thread to a million pages!
12074 hammers
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
12075 hammers
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(21st November 2023, 3:24 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: He didn't call anyone out, if he did then Master Raiden would be to call out considering all the stuff he said about him.

I don't wanna make an argument, but this situation/topic is so dumb (apparently if you put a person with speech problems near a jv member irl, they will get called a matt no matter what)

(21st November 2023, 3:40 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: I actually knew Kramig before he joined, and I'm assuring you he's not a troll, maybe just a little annoying to some

Also never said he has any speech problems

(21st November 2023, 3:49 AM)SebastianPolak12 Wrote: Basically he feels like it and referring to your other post I never said him in particular, I said "a person" as an example

The kid is very strange. If he continues to type like that (even though it's his chose), then people are going to think that he has Dysgraphia.

Here are the symptoms I've seen from him, so far (same thing from Matt):
  • incorrect spelling and capitalization
  • mix of cursive and print letters
  • inappropriate sizing and spacing of letters
  • difficulty copying words
  • slow or labored writing

I'm not trying to make fun of the kid, but I think it's ridiculous how he acts like someone who has Dysgraphia. I'd cut him some slack if that's how he is, but to sit there and do it on purpose... yeah he's trolling. Matt did the same thing and it was annoying the hell outta me because he was trying to be hysterical, which he's not.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(21st November 2023, 6:12 AM)Mia Wrote: "I talk like this cause it's fun" like pretending to have an actual problem is something to joke about
Where do you see him saying he has problems?
[Image: AFyL7aU.png]
(21st November 2023, 6:38 AM)Mia Wrote: Reread what I said and try again.
""I talk like this cause it's fun" like pretending to have an actual problem is something to joke about"

This looks like you're accusing him of pretending to have an actual problem. Now tell me, which Kramig post says directly "I sadly have this speech problem"
(21st November 2023, 6:50 AM)Mia Wrote: It's equivalent to falling on the ground and shaking because "it's fun to fake having seizures"
The hell? No it's not. I would literally know because I have epilepsy but that's not relevant

Whats relevant is the fact that he's overhated. Matt and Kramig choose to speak how they speak and nothing will really change that. Except maybe on Kramig when you realize he doesn't mean any harm and just wants to goof around with the new people he meets. Besides people butchered English so badly in 2004 "L0L HAXX" don't blame him
(21st November 2023, 8:31 AM)Mia Wrote: I think I made him mad :/
Sorry I'm on my breaks writing these

Anyway it's alright

Also bls1999 is dead from the nuclear bomb I dropped on him (if he wasn't more dead already)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SebastianPolak12 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(21st November 2023, 8:41 AM)Mia Wrote: I'm sorry if anything I said was upsetting to you, that really wasn't my intention. I'm just confused what you mean that we're "dropping a nuclear bomb".
Doesn't mean anything, it's just one of the random things I say
(22nd November 2023, 7:27 AM)Mia Wrote: Not sure how I feel about throwing a curveball partway into the Suika contest

What kind of curveball?
(22nd November 2023, 8:39 AM)Mia Wrote: The bonus points thing

I see 🤔 Yeah, I only came up with that challenge because I see a lot of messy runs in the Suika videos. Perhaps I should have consulted you first, since you're the one who's folding.
(22nd November 2023, 9:05 AM)Mia Wrote: It is an interesting idea, for sure.

Also, I've decided to fold you (Danger) while the contest is going. You should get the 6th token, possibly the 7th token before I have to fold the winners.

Thank you so much, bro! I really appreciate it! 😁
  • Mia
@Mia I'm trying to understand what was the whole purpose of getting Miranda to say this 🤔

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SHOV58tdNiI
(22nd November 2023, 7:27 AM)Mia Wrote: Not sure how I feel about throwing a curveball partway into the Suika contest

Seems like an attempt to allow people to reach my score.. ;p
(22nd November 2023, 10:02 PM)epicmidget Wrote: Seems like an attempt to allow people to reach my score.. ;p

I watched your run a second time and I was pretty impressed with how you deliberately placed the anime girls in certain spots that you knew would get you ahead of the game. I tried to learn from you because I lucked out on my 10k run.
  • EpicMidget
(22nd November 2023, 10:08 PM)Different Wrote: I watched your run a second time and I was pretty impressed with how you deliberately placed the anime girls in certain spots that you knew would get you ahead of the game. I tried to learn from you because I lucked out on my 10k run.

You have to think farrr into the future with every single placement so yea its a grueling process. I think my run was 30 minutes? There is, of course, some luck to it, but most of it can be handled until key moments where theyre combining into bigger blobs and things shift around a lot. small blobs can ruin everything.. fun game
(22nd November 2023, 10:09 PM)Mia Wrote: I have no idea. She sounded really uncomfortable swearing, kinda like I would be. That reminds me, AVGN heavily censored one of his episodes just so he could get it uploaded to YouTube. It was actually pretty funny censorship.

Haha yeah, I see what you mean. Perhaps things like "you sick bass fish" is one of them. He also replaced the F word with "flipping". YouTube's censorship BS has gotten incredibly ridiculous ever since Google bought them out, 8 years ago.
(23rd November 2023, 3:03 AM)epicmidget Wrote: You have to think farrr into the future with every single placement so yea its a grueling process. I think my run was 30 minutes? There is, of course, some luck to it, but most of it can be handled until key moments where theyre combining into bigger blobs and things shift around a lot. small blobs can ruin everything.. fun game

Indeed. What do you think about taking on the bonus challenge? It seems easy, but it's very difficult with Marine and Noel.
(25th November 2023, 4:52 PM)Mia Wrote: I could go for a quick 12 hour nap

same

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(26th November 2023, 1:38 PM)bls1999 Wrote: same

Wrong thread
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(30th November 2023, 10:07 AM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 0SUAbYC.png]

Is this a Chris Brown reference?

Ah browncoats for life, im in Moes Tavern