Let's get this thread to a million pages!
I had a really weird dream last night. It was the last day of school. The bell rang, so I bolted out of the school and kept running. Somehow I got lost and ended up in a different town than my home was in. The home I used to live in, that is. So then I kept running, and all of the businesses and houses were stuck in like, the 70s/80s. Nothing looked modern. Apparently I was in a town that was stuck in the past. So I had to keep running, and there was someone else running home. They said I looked weak, and that I should've had a protein shake before doing all of that running. Eventually I did find my home, then the dream ended.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(4th January 2024, 4:34 PM)Mia Wrote: I had a really weird dream last night. It was the last day of school. The bell rang, so I bolted out of the school and kept running. Somehow I got lost and ended up in a different town than my home was in. The home I used to live in, that is. So then I kept running, and all of the businesses and houses were stuck in like, the 70s/80s. Nothing looked modern. Apparently I was in a town that was stuck in the past. So I had to keep running, and there was someone else running home. They said I looked weak, and that I should've had a protein shake before doing all of that running. Eventually I did find my home, then the dream ended.

Oh god, this sounds like a nightmare to me. I'd be running to, if I were back in grade school again 😟 It wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger telling you that you needed a protein shake, was it?
(1st January 2024, 3:25 AM)dotime Wrote: first post of 2024, ten years since I posted something on jv
the goat lives.
(5th January 2024, 2:05 AM)Different Wrote: Oh god, this sounds like a nightmare to me. I'd be running to, if I were back in grade school again 😟 It wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger telling you that you needed a protein shake, was it?

No, it was some girl that I didn't even recognize.
Imagine you're running home from school and Arnold Schwarzenegger starts criticizing your puny muscles.
  • Adulock77
(5th January 2024, 2:32 AM)Mia Wrote: Imagine you're running home from school and Arnold Schwarzenegger starts criticizing your puny muscles.

xD

''HEY YOU!! YA NEED TO WARK OUT! AYeugh! THOSE ANIME GIRLS ARE TOO SKINNY! THEY NEED PROTEIN TOO!!! AYeugh! GET TO THE CHOP- AYeugh!''
-Arnold Schwarzenegger probably

(3rd January 2024, 10:22 PM)Mia Wrote: [Image: jwWsHIx.png]

Eternal over here causing more pandemics *shakes my head*

also RIP CHOCNOON

My man got hit with the 2009 XD
[Image: GoQDraX.png]

69 guests eh
I have lots to read here, maybe later
@Different I wanna see if you can solve all the chess puzzles in my post on the other thread.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(8th January 2024, 7:13 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: @Different I wanna see if you can solve all the chess puzzles in my post on the other thread.

I'll get to them, eventually. Would you like for me to explain how I solved those puzzles in full details (including what not to do), or would you like for me to be straightforward and give the answer?
Ok, that was the worst dream I have ever had. Don't even want to get into it but it was terrifying
(7th January 2024, 11:55 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: xD

''HEY YOU!! YA NEED TO WARK OUT! AYeugh! THOSE ANIME GIRLS ARE TOO SKINNY! THEY NEED PROTEIN TOO!!! AYeugh! GET TO THE CHOP- AYeugh!''
-Arnold Schwarzenegger probably

That doesn't sound too far off, honestly. lol
  • Adulock77
@Mia Everyone is now guilty until proven innocent. Evil people behind the scenes will always screw you over if you don't comply with them. You remember Drake and Josh, yes?

It looks like a case of he said she said, so I really don't want to extrapolate an opinion from that.
(8th January 2024, 9:29 AM)Different Wrote: I'll get to them, eventually. Would you like for me to explain how I solved those puzzles in full details (including what not to do), or would you like for me to be straightforward and give the answer?

You can add a bit of detail.
Most of puzzles allow White to gain a significant advantage after a sequence of moves, so I'd like you to identify that sequence instead of just one move.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(9th January 2024, 7:16 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: You can add a bit of detail.
Most of puzzles allow White to gain a significant advantage after a sequence of moves, so I'd like you to identify that sequence instead of just one move.

Ok, I'll do the best I can.
If I didn't meet my boyfriend, I probably wouldn't be here either. I had fantasies of jumping off of a bridge back in June 2023.

Then when I met my boyfriend, he completely changed my outlook on life, and made me realize that I still had a lot to live for.

Honestly, if I didn't meet him, I highly doubt I would've made it to 2024. There's no way I could've lasted 7 more months in that mental state. It's like all of my willpower was sapped out of me, and I felt no happy or sad emotions whatsoever. It was a terrifying mental state.
@Mia @Master Raiden It's people like you two are the reasons I'm even still around in this community. If it weren't for you guys, I'd have stopped posting threads a long time ago. So, I'm glad you guys are here. It means a lot to me because you guys support me and encourage me to continue doing this. In return, I'm getting ready to release a very special thread where I teach everyone how I create the threads that I do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Mia