Let's get this thread to a million pages!
"Fetish land", When you enter it, You can't escape. There be people wearing diapers and There would be mega tickle torture until your eyes ball comes out of their eye sockets, The only way out is to add politics and capitalism to the land.

(I find this funny for some reason probably because it's random..)
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
@Mia @Master Raiden Sorry it's taking me so long. It's just that writing takes a lot of time, especially if you want it done, professionally. When you have to teach people something, it takes tremendous effort to get it done, professionally.
(17th January 2024, 6:47 PM)Mia Wrote: I posted a thread, since I said I wanted to be a screenwriter in your other thread.

Based on what I've read, you definitely have the ability to become a screenwriter.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
I might try and get this thread done by today.

This video is now 10 years old, This video now Kinda makes me sad because the cat(Jumpy) is probably dead.
I do have another cat that I have for a much longer time, That I could show pictures of..
[Image: jn1GM9s.jpg]
The picture above is from the same year the new cat(fluffy) was born.. 2017

Image below is newer (2021 to late 2023)
Ignore the hand... in the last one..

[Image: MdxrK3x.jpg]

[Image: DYPxrVV.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
[Image: DmqI23P.jpg] 
A picture I took 11 years ago of Jumpy the cat
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
@dotime A cat was sitting by my neighbor's car waiting on a rat to come out. The cat looks a little fat considering the fact that he's been eating good from somewhere.
I think my other friend is dead so uhmm
That's gonna create some trauma for my brain, Although I told them to not kill themselves should had told them to content the sue-er-side-er hotline. #ToomuchDramaandTrauma.
@Mia I'm exhausted from writing so much. You have no idea how many days I've spent on this one, special thread. I hope everyone learns something from this because it's a lot to read.
@dotime I'm sorry for your lost, bro. I'm also available (here or on discord) incase you need to chat because I know what it's like to lose somebody close to me.
Lol, its ok. they were faking in order to get my money, I think I didnt think too well
(19th January 2024, 7:21 PM)dotime Wrote: Lol, its ok. they were faking in order to get my money, I think I didnt think too well

Oh, hell naw. I'd be looking for new friends, immediately. You got two options at this point: 1. You can retaliate them by planting your soup bones in their faces, giving them a black eye. 2. You can find some new friends. They're not your real friends for doing something disrespectful like that. That's going too far.
cat
Oh hello. Are we posting cat pictures on here?

Cuz I got a catto of my own.

[Image: 2453I4p.jpg]

His name is Boreas, and he's a farm cat. Tongue
[Image: X7aP5tQ.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 8363MTR For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945, Mia, ~JBG~
@Mia @Master Raiden @David @Uptight 534 @JEEJAYEM @epicmidget @Delphinoid_ @bls1999

I just had to run this video by you guys to collect your thoughts on it. An expert pretty much explains what I've been showing you guys last month. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just want to know your thoughts. Even if you don't wanna share your thoughts with me on this, you can at least watch the video.

(25th February 2024, 11:48 PM)Different Wrote: I just had to run this video by you guys to collect your thoughts on it. An expert pretty much explains what I've been showing you guys last month. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just want to know your thoughts. Even if you don't wanna share your thoughts with me on this, you can at least watch the video.

Looks fake.

Given how the giant face is being lit up by the moonlight, it is probably about as far away from Earth as the Moon is. And since it is way larger than the Moon, people would have discovered it centuries ago and its gravitational pull would have caused the Moon to impact into it.

So the fact that the Moon isn't shattered into millions of pieces proves that it's fake. Such a thing could not possibly exist.

Also, since it is being lit by the Moon, and the Moon is being lit by the Sun, I would expect the other half of the face to be lit by the Sun as well, but it isn't. So that's another reason why it's fake.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Mia
(26th February 2024, 5:41 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Looks fake.

Given how the giant face is being lit up by the moonlight, it is probably about as far away from Earth as the Moon is. And since it is way larger than the Moon, people would have discovered it centuries ago and its gravitational pull would have caused the Moon to impact into it.

So the fact that the Moon isn't shattered into millions of pieces proves that it's fake. Such a thing could not possibly exist.

Also, since it is being lit by the Moon, and the Moon is being lit by the Sun, I would expect the other half of the face to be lit by the Sun as well, but it isn't. So that's another reason why it's fake.

Interesting theory. So if it is fake, (and I'm not saying that it is or isn't) how do you think they pulled this one off? Because I've never seen anything like this before. I wish I knew more information about it as to how they did it, how far away from the Earth it is, and what it's made out of. After reading the YouTube comments section, it is strange to me how people didn't freak out over this stuff.
God is good 😊