Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(25th February 2024, 11:48 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia @Master Raiden @David @Uptight 534 @JEEJAYEM @epicmidget @Delphinoid_ @bls1999

I just had to run this video by you guys to collect your thoughts on it. An expert pretty much explains what I've been showing you guys last month. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just want to know your thoughts. Even if you don't wanna share your thoughts with me on this, you can at least watch the video.

People have been making convincing looking fake videos since the 90s, like that alien autopsy one. Especially with how advanced AI is getting nowadays, it's going to get harder and harder to determine what is real or not. It's actually kind of unsettling since video was often used as evidence in important court cases.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
But I am back (again), responding to posts. Let's see how long I last this time.
(14th July 2022, 10:48 AM)Mia Wrote: I've got one, since you seem to be focusing on the original Crash Bandicoot.

Wow, the PS1 compression above butchered it, especially 1:07-1:22. Where did the percussion go???

Doctor told me I had a vitamin deficiency, and told me to get a high dosage. Only place I could find a high enough dosage was on Amazon. I placed the order on February 20th, and over a week later it hasn't even shipped yet. The vitamin deficiency is affecting my overall health, and this third party seller thinks it's okay to take their sweet time?
[Image: 2OJFe0Z.png]

5 million down, 140 million to go!

Stay tuned next year when I hit rank 78, lol
(28th February 2024, 3:15 PM)Mia Wrote: People have been making convincing looking fake videos since the 90s, like that alien autopsy one. Especially with how advanced AI is getting nowadays, it's going to get harder and harder to determine what is real or not. It's actually kind of unsettling since video was often used as evidence in important court cases.

How do you think they managed to pull this one off? Because I've never seen anything like this before.
(28th February 2024, 5:28 PM)Mia Wrote: [Image: 2OJFe0Z.png]

5 million down, 140 million to go!

Stay tuned next year when I hit rank 78, lol

How far do you think you'll go? Rank 80 perhaps?
(28th February 2024, 4:02 PM)Mia Wrote: Doctor told me I had a vitamin deficiency, and told me to get a high dosage. Only place I could find a high enough dosage was on Amazon. I placed the order on February 20th, and over a week later it hasn't even shipped yet. The vitamin deficiency is affecting my overall health, and this third party seller thinks it's okay to take their sweet time?

Try either iherb or Pureformulas. Both of them ship really fast. I ordered on Sunday and got my stuff pretty quickly.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(28th February 2024, 11:25 PM)Different Wrote: How do you think they managed to pull this one off? Because I've never seen anything like this before.

Not sure. They must be good at video editing or something.
(28th February 2024, 11:26 PM)Different Wrote: How far do you think you'll go? Rank 80 perhaps?

At least rank 80. I kind of want to try for something further.
(28th February 2024, 11:28 PM)Different Wrote: Try either iherb or Pureformulas. Both of them ship really fast. I ordered on Sunday and got my stuff pretty quickly.

Thank you so much, iherb had everything I needed for a cheaper price.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(28th February 2024, 11:55 PM)Mia Wrote: At least rank 80. I kind of want to try for something further.

I think you should go for rank 81. Personally, the last thing I would want is to have 4 rank 80s because then people are going to be talking about who's going to break the tie.

@Master Raiden Do you think Mia should go for rank 81?
@Mia I might try and go for rank 70 one day. I just couldn't get into this game for higher ranks like everyone else. Had I'd continue from 2013, I'd be rank 82 today.
(29th February 2024, 11:56 AM)Different Wrote: I think you should go for rank 81. Personally, the last thing I would want is to have 4 rank 80s because then people are going to be talking about who's going to break the tie.

Even if I stopped at rank 80, it probably wouldn't happen until 2027 or later.
The gap of experience between 77 and 80 is actually insane. I still need 550m exp to reach rank 80.
That's almost how much exp it would take to make a new account and reach rank 77 (69+8 would be 583m exp).
So in other words, I am roughly halfway to rank 80.
(29th February 2024, 12:00 PM)Different Wrote: @Mia I might try and go for rank 70 one day. I just couldn't get into this game for higher ranks like everyone else. Had I'd continue from 2013, I'd be rank 82 today.

I say go for it. It's only one more base rank. Who knows, maybe one day you will try to make it on your base rank 65 thread.
(29th February 2024, 1:01 PM)Mia Wrote: Even if I stopped at rank 80, it probably wouldn't happen until 2027 or later.

You could spam happy hours by getting unlimited Kreds. That might reduce it by at least 1 year.
(29th February 2024, 10:03 PM)Different Wrote: You could spam happy hours by getting unlimited Kreds. That might reduce it by at least 1 year.

I only have 390 kreds, they cost money.