Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Not in my lifetime
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(3rd March 2024, 9:01 PM)Mia Wrote: People would rather count than chat with me

sadge

THIS thread will explain exactly what I was talking about last year. You missed out on it, but it got to a point where people did exactly what you just said they're doing. I don't know what the hell is wrong with these kids, man. This is why people leave this site tbh with you. I wasn't being disrespectful, I was just telling the truth. They obviously have snowflake feelings and decided to close the thread.

So yeah man, I don't blame you for the way you feel right now.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Idk why certain people in this community won't chat with me here anymore. I used to enjoy chatting about a wide array of topics back on the Acid Forums MPT, 5 years ago. I kinda lost contact with most people from AF but most of it is probably me being too afraid to initiate convos with people.

I guess when AF shut down I had some expectation of people having the same convos here but kinda got disappointed. Now it's literally just you and Master Raiden.

Forums are just dying and being replaced with Twitter/X and Discord and it really sucks because using those as a form of discussing specific topics just don't scratch the same itch.
My very first spam session on Acid Forums started back in January 2017, over 7 years ago. The only reason was because Dutany was there chatting with me and I wanted to keep track of how many posts I was making as sort of a "mini game". But there were so many people there chatting with me and it gave me a new reason to spam, because I could chat about stuff I'm watching or whatever thoughts come into my head, and it was fun. 2017 all the way to 2020 was such a joy of convos where I really felt happy.

Until 2021, when the chatting came to a halt and Acid Forums shut down, I was forced to migrate here, as there was no other forum site left for this community. But no one that I used to chat with even came over here, except for Camer. But Camer won't chat in this thread with me anymore, I guess he moved on. I am happy with how my life has gone these past 9 months but I do get nostalgic for the abundance of convos I had.
(2nd March 2024, 12:10 AM)Mia Wrote: I love board games. Dokapon Kingdom: Connect, Mario Party Superstars, 100% Orange Juice, and Fortune Street are all fantastic.
Only really played mario party out of those.

If you like watching people play boardgames I highly recommend no rolls barred https://www.youtube.com/@NoRollsBarred
loads of fun videos and fun house rules that they come up with.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(4th March 2024, 8:20 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: Only really played mario party out of those.

If you like watching people play boardgames I highly recommend no rolls barred https://www.youtube.com/@NoRollsBarred
loads of fun videos and fun house rules that they come up with.

I was introduced to all of those games by TheRunawayGuys. It sucks so bad that they're shutting that channel down due to a recent controversy. I had watched them for over a decade.
If it wasn't for TheRunawayGuys, I wouldn't have met my boyfriend. That's pretty weird to think about now.
[Image: ywyZtAi.png]

[Image: b8544ae00436429cc2ce436a8be109a2061f1748_00.gif]
Nintendo just won a lawsuit against a Switch emulator and got it shut down
(3rd March 2024, 10:38 PM)Mia Wrote: Idk why certain people in this community won't chat with me here anymore. I used to enjoy chatting about a wide array of topics back on the Acid Forums MPT, 5 years ago. I kinda lost contact with most people from AF but most of it is probably me being too afraid to initiate convos with people.

Sometimes, you gotta reach out to people in order to get them to chat with you. I've had to reach out to a few people and make friends with them in order to start some where. We won't bite, so you have nothing to worry about.

(3rd March 2024, 10:38 PM)Mia Wrote: I guess when AF shut down I had some expectation of people having the same convos here but kinda got disappointed. Now it's literally just you and Master Raiden.

Forums are just dying and being replaced with Twitter/X and Discord and it really sucks because using those as a form of discussing specific topics just don't scratch the same itch.

I don't know what happened to these people, man. It's like their personalities changed when they left AF. I do recognize some people from AF on here, but it's different now. You and I really became close friends over the summer, 2 years ago. On the other hand, I didn't appreciate you just leaving JV without telling me. Had I'd known what you were going through around that time, I would have stopped you.

Oh and don't forget that people are migrating to Quora and Reddit as well.
(4th March 2024, 9:56 PM)Different Wrote: Sometimes, you gotta reach out to people in order to get them to chat with you. I've had to reach out to a few people and make friends with them in order to start some where. We won't bite, so you have nothing to worry about.

I don't know what happened to these people, man. It's like their personalities changed when they left AF. I do recognize some people from AF on here, but it's different now. You and I really became close friends over the summer, 2 years ago. On the other hand, I didn't appreciate you just leaving JV without telling me. Had I'd known what you were going through around that time, I would have stopped you.

Oh and don't forget that people are migrating to Quora and Reddit as well.

I was kind of forced into leaving all social media because my mental health wasn't stable enough, I was borderline suicidal and saying things that caused people to get upset at me. I know AlphaZ, Colind, and FDX3 probably hate me now because of statements I made about F@H at the time but I only said those things because I wasn't right in the head. I'm sorry for hurting anyone with my words. Everyone has whatever reason they want for folding for Team Jiggmin, I was acting like my reason for folding was superior because I didn't care about the points or rank. It made me feel like it would be best if I just left the community entirely because I thought I had turned the whole community against me.

And it caused me to basically become ostracized in a different community I was a part of for 20 months. Because my "bad attitude" after my brother's passing, I wasn't saying the right things. I was upsetting pretty much everyone there and the streamer tried comparing her losing her cats to me losing my brother which I thought was insulting to even make a comparison like that when I'm under extreme mental anguish. I had absolutely nothing left except my parasocial friendship with VTubers like Ceres Fauna and Kaela Kovalskia.

Going to sleep every night was a constant struggle because every night without fail, I would have a nightmare about my brother. I'd have a dream where I found him in the forest he passed away in and he'd tell me "I didn't really die I just got lost!" then I'd wake up. And it was traumatizing beyond belief, I am still screwed up from all of this and I am not the same person I was before all of this started. Sleeping felt like my one escape from the dark thoughts until the dark thoughts followed me there.

I basically ruined every friendship I had which made me feel more and more alone and like I had no one to talk to about it because I didn't want to be a burden on any little remaining contacts I had left. I went to an amusement park on my birthday last year (June 23rd, 2023) and I was crying. I couldn't even have fun at an amusement park and at that point I honestly just wanted my life to be over.

Just 5 days later I would meet my boyfriend while playing 100% Orange Juice and by that point I had pretty much given up on life. I doubt I would've lasted much longer like that without ending it so I credit him with saving my life because I honestly wouldn't have gotten out of that darkness with out some form of support. Now I'm still kind of struggling with it, but it has gotten easier with a friend group and a partner that will love me no matter what. That's why I felt I was able to return to JV2, because I had gained so much support from my relationship.

I guess now I am at a point where I don't want to bother people by initiating conversation due to mental trauma and being extremely introverted. I apologize if I'm trauma dumping too much but I thought you should have as much context on why I did what I did.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Now I kinda just post whatever I feel like here and don't feel like I'm bothering anyone because I'm not pinging them or pressuring them to respond. So when people do respond, that's great. I don't really expect a response on every post I make because I make a lot of them, I probably have the most chat posts on JV2 considering that Village Games doesn't track any post counts.
(4th March 2024, 11:02 PM)Mia Wrote: I was kind of forced into leaving all social media because my mental health wasn't stable enough, I was borderline suicidal and saying things that caused people to get upset at me. I know AlphaZ, Colind, and FDX3 probably hate me now because of statements I made about F@H at the time but I only said those things because I wasn't right in the head. I'm sorry for hurting anyone with my words. Everyone has whatever reason they want for folding for Team Jiggmin, I was acting like my reason for folding was superior because I didn't care about the points or rank. It made me feel like it would be best if I just left the community entirely because I thought I had turned the whole community against me.

We all have made mistakes in the past, so the important thing is to have a heart of forgiveness and allow yourself to grow past that. Otherwise, it'll just lead to stress and anxiety, which then leads to suicide eventually, if not treated properly. At some point, there will be times where you'll piss some people off but who cares? Being mentally strong is a healthy state of mind because it allows you to express yourself more freely without worrying about pissing someone off. On the other hand, I really wish you would have kept in touch with me and at least told me what's going on. I could have provided some sort of assistance.

(4th March 2024, 11:02 PM)Mia Wrote: And it caused me to basically become ostracized in a different community I was a part of for 20 months. Because my "bad attitude" after my brother's passing, I wasn't saying the right things. I was upsetting pretty much everyone there and the streamer tried comparing her losing her cats to me losing my brother which I thought was insulting to even make a comparison like that when I'm under extreme mental anguish. I had absolutely nothing left except my parasocial friendship with VTubers like Ceres Fauna and Kaela Kovalskia.

I understand where you're coming from. Losing a loved one can be devastating because then you start to feel worthless and you may end of letting your emotions get the best of you. Also yes, that cat comparison was insulting and disrespectful. People need to stop treating cats like they're humans. They're just animals. When you're under "extreme mental anguish", then it's best to depart from social media for a while. People will always say things to get underneath your skin.

(4th March 2024, 11:02 PM)Mia Wrote: Going to sleep every night was a constant struggle because every night without fail, I would have a nightmare about my brother. I'd have a dream where I found him in the forest he passed away in and he'd tell me "I didn't really die I just got lost!" then I'd wake up. And it was traumatizing beyond belief, I am still screwed up from all of this and I am not the same person I was before all of this started. Sleeping felt like my one escape from the dark thoughts until the dark thoughts followed me there.

It sounds like you've had some unresolved issues that you were struggling to let go of. A lot of this can be related to stress and anxiety. It's hard to find peace when you've got demons constantly tormenting you everyday. I've heard that things like mediation, massages, herbal teas, vitamins (magnesium, Vitamin D3, Melatonin), and exercise can manage stress levels. That's really all it is is high stress levels, high blood pressure, and anxiety. That's why it's important to have mentally strong people in your life to help you fight through these things.

(4th March 2024, 11:02 PM)Mia Wrote: I basically ruined every friendship I had which made me feel more and more alone and like I had no one to talk to about it because I didn't want to be a burden on any little remaining contacts I had left. I went to an amusement park on my birthday last year (June 23rd, 2023) and I was crying. I couldn't even have fun at an amusement park and at that point I honestly just wanted my life to be over.

Just 5 days later I would meet my boyfriend while playing 100% Orange Juice and by that point I had pretty much given up on life. I doubt I would've lasted much longer like that without ending it so I credit him with saving my life because I honestly wouldn't have gotten out of that darkness with out some form of support. Now I'm still kind of struggling with it, but it has gotten easier with a friend group and a partner that will love me no matter what.

I guess now I am at a point where I don't want to bother people by initiating conversation due to mental trauma and being extremely introverted. I apologize if I'm trauma dumping too much but I thought you should have as much context on why I did what I did.

Listen, you're not a burden on me at all ok? I enjoy having conversations with people because it gives me a chance to get to know them on a deeper and personal level. I may seem like a hard ass, or an ignoramus based on some of my threads in the past, but I'm actually a nice guy irl. Don't ever hesitate to contact me if you have any issues with anything at all. I can give you advice because I've helped someone in the past who went through the same thing as you did. It's not easy at first, but with time and resiliency, you'll be able to let go of any nightmares that you've once had.

Another thing that I highly recommend (and you can disagree with me if you want) is to boost your testosterone levels up. Doing so will elevate your mood, energy levels, mentality, and reduce anxiety. I've considered buying testosterone vitamins from THESE guys.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(4th March 2024, 11:32 PM)Different Wrote: We all have made mistakes in the past, so the important thing is to have a heart of forgiveness and allow yourself to grow past that. Otherwise, it'll just lead to stress and anxiety, which then leads to suicide eventually, if not treated properly. At some point, there will be times where you'll piss some people off but who cares? Being mentally strong is a healthy state of mind because it allows you to express yourself more freely without worrying about pissing someone off. On the other hand, I really wish you would have kept in touch with me and at least told me what's going on. I could have provided some sort of assistance.

I have also learned that there are some people who won't like me no matter what. I can't always focus on saying and doing things that make everyone else happy. Sometimes, I have to stick up and look out for myself. It has given me some self-confidence. As for not keeping in touch with you, I shut off contact with pretty much everyone due to my poor mental state. It wasn't meant personally, I appreciate that you would've tried to help.

(4th March 2024, 11:32 PM)Different Wrote: I understand where you're coming from. Losing a loved one can be devastating because then you start to feel worthless and you may end of letting your emotions get the best of you. Also yes, that cat comparison was insulting and disrespectful. People need to stop treating cats like they're humans. They're just animals. When you're under "extreme mental anguish", then it's best to depart from social media for a while. People will always say things to get underneath your skin.

I was blindsided by it, for sure. He wasn't old or in bad health. I spent every day of my childhood growing up with him. Then all of a sudden, he goes missing. Then months go by without getting any leads on his whereabouts. Then we get a call that they found his remains. We still don't know what exactly happened to him. Honestly, I know I was saying things that would be upsetting to most people. They knew I was dealing with a traumatic situation, and they knew I was extremely depressed. Because I told them what was going on. The streamer didn't seem to care, and only made me feel worse by threatening to ban me from one of her servers if I didn't "fix my attitude". I now realize how little she actually cared about my feelings.

(4th March 2024, 11:32 PM)Different Wrote: It sounds like you've had some unresolved issues that you were struggling to let go of. A lot of this can be related to stress and anxiety. It's hard to find peace when you've got demons constantly tormenting you everyday. I've heard that things like mediation, massages, herbal teas, vitamins (magnesium, Vitamin D3, Melatonin), and exercise can manage stress levels. That's really all it is is high stress levels, high blood pressure, and anxiety. That's why it's important to have mentally strong people in your life to help you fight through these things.

I have learned through this tragedy that the pain doesn't truly go away, you just find new ways to cope. I have definitely found that a good friend group does wonders. Also, I do drink tea and take my vitamins. Sometimes I'll light a candle or play with my dog to help ease the stress levels. I like relaxing and watching a Kaela Kovalskia stream because it helps me forget about whatever dark thought might enter my brain. But I would say by far, the most helpful thing has been talking to people that care about me (especially my boyfriend).

(4th March 2024, 11:32 PM)Different Wrote: Listen, you're not a burden on me at all ok? I enjoy having conversations with people because it gives me a chance to get to know them on a deeper and personal level. I may seem like a hard ass, or an ignoramus based on some of my threads in the past, but I'm actually a nice guy irl. Don't ever hesitate to contact me if you have any issues with anything at all. I can give you advice because I've helped someone in the past who went through the same thing as you did. It's not easy at first, but with time and resiliency, you'll be able to let go of any nightmares that you've once had.

You've actually shown me that people don't have to have a lot in common in order to get along well with each other. We don't see eye to eye on a whole host of topics, and yet we are still able to be friends. I've always enjoyed just chatting with people, so perhaps we have that in common. It makes me feel good when someone cares about what I have to say, and I'm always fascinated by other people's thoughts and ideas on things. A lot of the time, I just like listening or reading what other people have to say. I rarely have nightmares nowadays, and have been having more and more pleasant dreams. I haven't been scared to go to sleep anymore.

(4th March 2024, 11:32 PM)Different Wrote: Another thing that I highly recommend (and you can disagree with me if you want) is to boost your testosterone levels up. Doing so will elevate your mood, energy levels, mentality, and reduce anxiety. I've considered buying testosterone vitamins from THESE guys.

Yeah, this is probably something we won't see eye to eye on, but that's okay! We are all entitled to our own opinions and ideas. Smile
  • Different
[Image: RrAJNBZ.jpeg]

Made me laugh
  • ~JBG~
You know, at one point, this thread had 800 pages.
Then past me decided I should delete like, 10 pages worth of posts.
So now present me decided I should step in and repair the damage.
I am watching the Hololive Super Expo 2024.
I'm excited to see Kaela and Fauna perform, as well as others.