Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Page 800, easy peasy lemon Febreezy.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
It's nice not having to check for counting errors.
Why count numbers when I can chat instead?
That way, hundreds of chat posts can be buried under pages that no one will read!
Oh no, the yawns have begun already.
I might go heat up some pizza pizza.
I have pizza-flavored pizza topped with pizza and extra pizza.
Yeah, I am going to stop chatting here.
(15th March 2024, 9:25 PM)Mia Wrote: Yeah, I am going to stop chatting here.

It's boring without me here, isn't it? We used to chat all the time, 2 years ago about music and Crash Bandicoot lol.
I stopped chatting to eat my pizza
Interstellar was such a good movie
I see
I highly doubt you guys are gonna be here at 30 years old. One day, everybody is going to get older and once that happens, this site will become history.
It's true what they say: the good things don't ever last. In about 3 years, you guys will probably migrate to Quora or Reddit. If you're still here in 3 years, fantastic. My generation (the millennials) have passed the torch down to you guys the Gen-Z's.
(16th March 2024, 10:48 PM)Different Wrote: I highly doubt you guys are gonna be here at 30 years old. One day, everybody is going to get older and once that happens, this site will become history.

I have left this community and come back so many times, I don't think I'll ever truly leave until the site is either completely dead and/or shut down.
The big difference is that there are hardly any PR2 players on Quora or Reddit, so there will be no PR2 discussion there at all.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(16th March 2024, 11:22 PM)Mia Wrote: I have left this community and come back so many times, I don't think I'll ever truly leave until the site is either completely dead and/or shut down.

If that's the case in about 3 years from now, and this community is still thriving, then I'll be impressed. I'm getting old, man. A lot of us are over 30 years old, now.

(16th March 2024, 11:22 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: The big difference is that there are hardly any PR2 players on Quora or Reddit, so there will be no PR2 discussion there at all.

That's right. Everybody's talking about the things that I've been trying to introduce into this community.
I never thought my generation would get old any time soon. Where'd the time go. Pr2 was a lot more fun back in the late 00s when we took over.
I'm the oldest one in my friend group by several years so I already know what it feels like to feel old, lol

I may technically be Gen Z but I don't understand most of the humor or references
Back in 2008, we didn't know we were making memories on PR2. We were just racing and having fun.