Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(16th March 2024, 11:30 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm the oldest one in my friend group by several years so I already know what it feels like to feel old, lol

I may technically be Gen Z but I don't understand most of the humor or references

Gen Z goes from 1997-2012. If you're in that range, then you're definitely a Gen Z. My group goes from 1981-1996, the millennials. All I can say is, enjoy your 20s while you still can. Once you get my age, that's when your life will really begin.
I wish I were your age again.
I just wish I hadn't done a lot of dumb shit in my 20s, bro. Mismanaging money is definitely one of them.
I've already been through enough hardships for a lifetime and there's so many more to come
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
That's right. Also with age comes wisdom as well. A lot of people don't seem to understand that until they get older.
If I can maintain my health and relationship, then I should be able to get through it

I just hope I don't fall into a pit of despair again like I did last year
(16th March 2024, 11:40 PM)Mia Wrote: If I can maintain my health and relationship, then I should be able to get through it

I just hope I don't fall into a pit of despair again like I did last year

The only thing that causes you to fall into a pit of despair is making the same mistakes twice. Learning from mistakes will make you successful.
I can't believe I was 22 when this song came out. Look, I'm not afraid to tell my age on here, I'll be 31 this year. Damn, you guys make me feel old, man.

(16th March 2024, 11:41 PM)Different Wrote: The only thing that causes you to fall into a pit of despair is making the same mistakes twice. Learning from mistakes will make you successful.

I disagree, weird statement
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(16th March 2024, 11:47 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: I disagree, weird statement

Explain yourself because I don't think that's a weird statement at all.
(16th March 2024, 11:48 PM)Different Wrote: Explain yourself because I don't think that's a weird statement at all.

lots of things in life that can cause you mental torment, many of which you have no controls over happening to you.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(16th March 2024, 11:49 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: lots of things in life that can cause you mental torment, many of which you have no controls over happening to you.

You really don't think that making the same mistakes twice can cause you to fall into a pit of despair? If you learned the first time, and you try again, then you should know what to do differently the next time.
(16th March 2024, 11:51 PM)Different Wrote: You really don't think that making the same mistakes twice can cause you to fall into a pit of despair? If you learned the first time, and you try again, then you should know what to do differently the next time.
that's not what you said, you said the only thing.
(16th March 2024, 11:53 PM)~JBG~ Wrote: that's not what you said, you said the only thing.

Well let me rephrase that: One of the biggest things, is what I really meant to say.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
The things that put me there, I was powerless to control
But I do agree that learning from your mistakes is helpful
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Different
For future references, I'm not trying to get into a debate over this stuff because it's not a conversation that I'm willing to have. Let's just get back to where you see yourselves in 3 years from now. I know the two of you will be 30 years old.
@Uptight 534 @David will you two be here in 3 years from now?
In 3 years I hope I am more well-adjusted and living with my boyfriend
If JV is still around then yeah because I have no intention of leaving permanently