Let's get this thread to a million pages!
(16th March 2024, 11:58 PM)Different Wrote: For future references, I'm not trying to get into a debate over this stuff because it's not a conversation that I'm willing to have. Let's just get back to where you see yourselves in 3 years from now. I know the two of you will be 30 years old.
don't know, I don't plan my future ahead of time
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(17th March 2024, 12:05 AM)Mia Wrote: If JV is still around then yeah because I have no intention of leaving permanently

Welp, hopefully you'll be here in 3 years. Although I'll be 33 by then. I just can't imagine what the audience will be like.
(17th March 2024, 12:09 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: don't know, I don't plan my future ahead of time

Do you ever think about what your life is going to be like once you turn 30 years old?
(17th March 2024, 12:12 AM)Different Wrote: Do you ever think about what your life is going to be like once you turn 30 years old?

Not really, 3 years away and when I think back three years ago I feel the same as then so I can only suspect the same after 3 years
(17th March 2024, 12:14 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: Not really, 3 years away and when I think back three years ago I feel the same as then so I can only suspect the same after 3 years

Interesting 🤔 I used to say the same thing when I was your age. Trust me, bro. It'll hit you like a train wreck. Your life is going to change in some sort of way. For one thing, you might think you're too old to go to the club anymore.
(17th March 2024, 12:18 AM)Different Wrote: Interesting 🤔 I used to say the same thing when I was your age. Trust me, bro. It'll hit you like a train wreck. Your life is going to change in some sort of way. For one thing, you might think you're too old to go to the club anymore.

I never go clubbing.

But if my hobbies change after 3 years(doubtful) I don't stress about it. It'll be replaced by something else.
(17th March 2024, 12:36 AM)~JBG~ Wrote: I never go clubbing.

But if my hobbies change after 3 years(doubtful) I don't stress about it. It'll be replaced by something else.

Alright. You shouldn't stress because you're still young. In the meantime, hit me up in 3 years and let me know how 30 is treating you. I'd say precisely 3.3 years since it takes a little while to settle down into that age.
(17th March 2024, 12:02 AM)Different Wrote: @Uptight 534 @David will you two be here in 3 years from now?

I'll probably still be coming here 3 years from now, but I might be more inactive at that point. I've been with the community for so long I don't know if I'll ever leave permanently, might even meet some of you IRL at some point
Biboo has more viewers than caseoh, that's insane

VTubers are actually taking over
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Well, she did for a brief moment lol
Oh, she's back to 56k viewers
She was the most watched live streamer for a short while
I'm only 600 days away from rank 80, stay tuned
(21st March 2024, 10:15 PM)Mia Wrote: I'm only 600 days away from rank 80, stay tuned

Only? That's a long time my friend. That's almost 2 years. So I suppose you'll hit Rank 78 by the end of this year, huh?
The passage of time is a state of mind
If you're bored and in a bad mental state, 2 years feels like 20 years

But if you're busy and in a good mental state, it feels like it breezes by
@Mia A doctor told me about something really powerful that gets rid of infections and such. Are you ready for this?
There were 125000+ people watching Suisei's 3D Live

I watched part of it before I fell asleep

All I can say is WOW

Her voice is incredible
(22nd March 2024, 9:27 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia A doctor told me about something really powerful that gets rid of infections and such. Are you ready for this?

I don't get sick that often to begin with, but what is your advice?
(22nd March 2024, 7:32 PM)Mia Wrote: I don't get sick that often to begin with, but what is your advice?

Are you familiar with Colloidal Silver?