Let's get this thread to a million pages!
Different, I like you but you're just plain wrong. The medical field isn't out to get us, and we're not dropping like flies by taking their medicine. It actually has facts and evidence supporting it, whereas the holistic "all natural" stuff has no FDA approval, no clinical trials, no studies, and no proof.

Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(22nd March 2024, 11:22 PM)Mia Wrote: Different, I like you but you're just plain wrong. The medical field isn't out to get us, and we're not dropping like flies by taking their medicine. It actually has facts and evidence supporting it, whereas the holistic "all natural" stuff has no FDA approval, no clinical trials, no studies, and no proof.

[---]

I like you too, bro, which is why I was trying to help you, earlier. Listen, I can pm you a website where I'm getting all my information from, and it'll explain why I think they're out to get us. Then if you still don't believe me, then that'll be it for this conversation. Would you like the website link?
If you want to. Just curious, why do you trust that website but not my websites?
(23rd March 2024, 12:33 AM)Mia Wrote: If you want to. Just curious, why do you trust that website but not my websites?

I've done my research on other things related to health, and when I read the information on those sites, it just seemed phony. I've gotten two other opinions from two other doctors before, and what they said seemed to make more sense than those sites. Nothing against you, just those sites.
Well we can just drop it, then. We're most likely not going to convince each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV-5W7SFHDc&t=85s

I've had 1:25-1:41 stuck in my head all week

The whole music video is really lewd
I should probably do something tonight other than eating hummus
(23rd March 2024, 12:59 AM)Mia Wrote: I should probably do something tonight other than eating hummus

Do you ever go clubbing, or are you a homebody?
Clubbing never interested me
@Different Are you going to go for Rank 70?
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
(23rd March 2024, 9:07 PM)Master Raiden Wrote: @Different Are you going to go for Rank 70?

One day, I will.
I almost stopped at rank 69
69 is my favorite number, but my reasons are seiso
I am a Cancer, and the Cancer horoscope is a sideways 69

My birthday is on the 23rd, which is a factor of 69
Also it is Kaela's favorite number, and she is my oshi
Speaking of Kaela, today marks her 2 year anniversary of streaming
Lots of cool streams planned today
But enough about that
I had a really weird dream about Acid Forums and JV2
I don't remember most of it, but I remember the layout of Acid Forums was different than I remember, and people that left the community were posting again