[PR2 Bug] Cannot create new users
There's a new bug that popped up just recently. Pretty sure this cannot be exploited, so..

[Image: Rr0a5B3.png]

This happens while creating a new account,

After I fill in the following information:

Enter username, password, password confirmation. Email doesn't seem to affect the outcome
(while I'm already logged in to an account; remember me)

edit: now I get "Error: You may create a maximum of five accounts from the same IP address per day." after clicking on it too many times.

Note: I haven't tried created any accounts today, except this one, so there's no reason why the IP address one should pop up..?
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The former should be fixed within the next day or so. The latter is intended to prevent spam of new accounts. It should be a non-issue once the fix for registration is merged.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
Fixed, locking

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766