Jiggmin's Escape
The year is 20JV. Jiggmin.com had crashed and all memory of the game and it's community was ruptured...
Forgetting all of it's memory in the past. Every post, every thank and everyones hard work over 8+ years was gone. 

All members were curious where Jacob Grahn had left. Did he die? Was he even alive? Did he truly ditch the community?
everyone had Nothing... Nobody knew where he had left... or so we thought.

Years later, a user known as @bls1999 had revived a forum titled JV2, and gained control of PR2 and Jacob Grahns other games. Many people were skeptical of how this happened, and he has yet to tell anyone about how he gained control. Fortunately, fellow members of Jiggmin's village... I present to you... the truth.

Instead of Jiggmin leaving the community from the crash of 2015, I will share with you the real truth.
Put on your tinfoil hats everyone! 
[Image: 15508143.jpg]

Everyone knew Bls had always been hungry for moderator status, and knew he was getting nowhere with Jiggmin or the other moderators. he had successfully demodded ax6, but this was merely the beginning and had helped him by a very small margin. Bls knew he had to think big.  Years kept passing and Bls was never receiving the attention. He handed in mod application after mod application and he had no luck. So by 2015, Bls was fed up to the point where he needed to take action into his own hands, and take over JV once and for all. Around February, Bls had contacted UAX and signed a contract deal to become secret associates. Bls knew UAX still wanted revenge on JV from the Isabel server and B@ByG* incident, so it was a beneficial relationship. Of course, this was kept low key.
Bls had paid UAX $200 (USD) to target Jiggmin's home in Idaho, USA. Once Bls1999 had discovered the address of Jacob Grahn thanks to UAX, their deal was over. Bls didn't need UAX anymore so he permanently permanently banned him to ensure of never speaking of the deal.
Next week, Bls quit school and flew over to Idaho and visited Jiggmin's home. he had threatened the administrator we had loved so dearly for moderator status. Jacob had declined several times, standing for the community until Bls threatened his dog and his cardboard house. Jacob gave in, giving Bls the password and administrator status, but Jacob was smart enough to lie about losing the source code AND erase JV before Bls could ruin it, knowing it would fall into the wrong hands... but Bls was nowhere near finished. Bls had the password and codes but still took Jiggmin hostage. Here is Jacob Grahn now, trapped in Bls's secret bunker somewhere in Siberia...

[Image: iWgZikI.png]

(This is an interaction game, users below post interactions with items to escape, and I (the host) will tell you what will happen, or what Jiggmin is thinking. For example: You can pocket things, try speaking to things, touch/punch/hit things or look at things for a description from Jacob himself. Good luck)

First hint: the white door can be spoken too, it will activate Bls's guard to appear.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
@Jiggmin how did they find out???

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Ransom5hunna, Zelante
hi
Press the red button. "What does this button do?"
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
This hella reminds me of You Find Yourself In A Room
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
What in the world?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Ransom5hunna
(9th April 2018, 1:49 AM)Zelante Wrote: Press the red button. "What does this button do?"

Jacob Presses the Red Button
A buzzer goes off and a voice appears through the speaker:

Nemo Nation: “What do you want, Jacob?”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Ransom5hunna, Zelante
(9th April 2018, 10:26 AM)Kursed Wrote: Jacob Presses the Red Button

What this makes no sense lmao, what a crack-up
(9th April 2018, 10:26 AM)Kursed Wrote: Jacob Presses the Red Button

"A cheeseburger with bacon, please, and large fries. And a large Coke while we're at it."
(9th April 2018, 4:58 PM)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: "A cheeseburger with bacon, please, and large fries. And a large Coke while we're at it."

The buzzer goes off again, with the unclear voice of the same guard responding, sounding somewhat serious. 

Nemo Nation: "Sure thing, let me get it for you."

Jacob is thinking...
Quote:Maybe I should set up a trap for when he walks in... but all I have is this stool!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Ransom5hunna
funny bro
(10th April 2018, 12:21 AM)Kursed Wrote: The buzzer goes off again, with the unclear voice of the same guard responding, sounding somewhat serious. 

Nemo Nation: "Sure thing, let me get it for you."

Jacob is thinking...

Quote:
Quote:Maybe I should set up a trap for when he walks in... but all I have is this stool!

He proceeds to smash the stool up against the wall, destroying it completely.  
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
@Kursed Jacob takes down the forum wars poster to admire it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(12th April 2018, 10:46 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: He proceeds to smash the stool up against the wall, destroying it completely.

Jacob: 
Quote:I don’t think I want to do that...

(17th April 2018, 6:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: @Kursed Jacob takes down the forum wars poster to admire it.

*Jacob walks up to the poster*
“That is an interesting poster. I’m going to take it down.”

*Jacob removes the poster off the wall, finding a tiny hole in the wall to escape!*
“Shawshank redemption? ...”
Jacob decides to put the poster back on the wall before the guard comes in.

He thinks about plugging one of the legs of the stool into the water pipe and build up pressure and blast it towards the door when the guard opens it
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer