Fonts
I changed the size/face of some of the fonts to make the site look a little more like JV used to look.  Let me know if you guys like it this way, or if you want it changed back. I personally think it looks neat and cleaner, but this is a site for everyone, not just me!

Notes to self, files changed:
- global.css for all themes, .post_body
- mybb.css, font family replacements & size adjustments (14 -> 13px), lines 229 & 335 from: Arial, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif, line 253 from: "Lucida Grande", Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
- jquery.sceditor.mybb.css, font size 14 -> 13px line 6

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I also noticed the bubbles!
(3rd April 2018, 2:49 PM)Nemo Nation Wrote: I also noticed the bubbles!

The bubbles have actually been there since the site launched! Tongue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(4th April 2018, 3:25 AM)bls1999 Wrote: The bubbles have actually been there since the site launched! Tongue

I could swear it hasn't... 0.o
Nemo, you probably had flash disabled for the site haha
Also, that font is very neat Eek