[PR2 Bug] Error when reconnecting to server
It happens when you try to exit Level Editor or when you try to reconnect to the server after you get kicked for inactivity (For getting kicked, you must tick the "Remember Me" when logging in for the first time).

Screenshot:
[Image: av3Diaq.png]
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
It'll be fixed in the next pull. Sorry about that, I always forget that token_login doesn't involve a username from the client. Confused

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
(5th April 2018, 3:08 AM)bls1999 Wrote: It'll be fixed in the next pull. Sorry about that, I always forget that token_login doesn't involve a username from the client. Confused

No worries Tongue
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(5th April 2018, 2:42 AM)Zelante Wrote: It happens when you try to exit Level Editor or when you try to reconnect to the server after you get kicked for inactivity (For getting kicked, you must tick the "Remember Me" when logging in for the first time).

Screenshot:
[Image: av3Diaq.png]

can't save levels either, pub or unpub :/ kinda hampers my CotM efforts (tryna include some of my own projects) You're basically trapped in LE when you enter @bls1999
fixed!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante