How to change your user title !
Confused 
Are you tired of that "Newbie" title that's been following you around since you began your journey here ?
Don't you want a little something more personal and coooool ?

Well here's how you can do it once you've become a Member !
(see the guide for that here: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74)

Step 1: on the upper right of the site, go into your "Settings"
[Image: hDVQsar.png]

Step 2: look on the left side for the "Your profile" section and click "Edit Profile"
[Image: 4HwaxAP.png]

Step 3: the first thing you should see on the upper right is the "Custom User Title" area. Simply change it and update your profile at the bottom of the page !
[Image: NUe89W5.png]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Lunanova
While it may change in the future, only Ultimate Members and up may change their usertitle.
Click here for more information!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
kek
(27th November 2017, 1:27 AM)bls1999 Wrote: While it may change in the future, only Ultimate Members and up may change their usertitle.
Click here for more information!

Why bro? Just a username..
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Mine if perfectly fitting and definitely not a lie
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
(29th November 2017, 6:46 AM)Bluelightning Wrote: Mine if perfectly fitting and definitely not a lie

Awh man did an Admin change it? It used to say BLC3 Host - Pr2 Admin
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal