my challenge
hey, so, i kinda thought of this challenge that i don't think has ever been thought of.

so, what i do is i make "a beat a day". i call it the "a beat a day (challenge)".

anyway. i will (try to) make a beat a day starting from today and upload it to my instagram. every new day i will try to give the beat a different vibe and style (like, one day is hip hop, the other is doo-wop or drum and bass, etc.) so each day is different. hopefully this will also show my progress (if that happens).
feel free to check out what kinda beat will be the next day maybe.

https://www.instagram.com/kieranvella/
https://soundcloud.com/lilkieranv/

uhm, thank u
Cool idea! Is it a time-sensitive goal (i.e. a beat a day for a month) or an ongoing one? Either way, very creative!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(14th April 2018, 2:10 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Cool idea!  Is it a time-sensitive goal (i.e. a beat a day for a month) or an ongoing one?  Either way, very creative!

at the moment, it's going to be ongoing (which will be hella challenging)!
(13th April 2018, 5:31 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: hey, so, i kinda thought of this challenge that i don't think has ever been thought of.

so, what i do is i make "a beat a day". i call it the "a beat a day (challenge)".

-snip-

Sounds awesome! It's like that challenge Jiggy and his buddy(?) did, a few years back; "a game a day".

Looking forward to your creations Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(15th April 2018, 1:59 AM)Zelante Wrote: Sounds awesome! It's like that challenge Jiggy and his buddy(?) did, a few years back; "a game a day".

Looking forward to your creations Big Grin

The game a day thing was a collaboration with Greg Wohlwend! See here for more info. I too was reminded of that! Hopefully Nemo will be more successful than they were, though. Wink

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(15th April 2018, 2:09 AM)bls1999 Wrote: The game a day thing was a collaboration with Greg Wohlwend!  See here for more info. I too was reminded of that! Hopefully Nemo will be more successful than they were, though. Wink

Ah yes, that's the name!
And thanks for linking the interview, never seen it before :0
'Twas a good read Tongue

And yeap, good luck Nemo! Make us proud Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(15th April 2018, 3:56 AM)Zelante Wrote: Ah yes, that's the name!
And thanks for linking the interview, never seen it before :0
'Twas a good read Tongue

And yeap, good luck Nemo! Make us proud Big Grin

(15th April 2018, 2:09 AM)bls1999 Wrote: The game a day thing was a collaboration with Greg Wohlwend!  See here for more info. I too was reminded of that! Hopefully Nemo will be more successful than they were, though. Wink

Thank you guys! Hopefully something big happens, I look forward to the future!
I wish I could do this. Unfortunately I don't have the time. Good luck Nemo, I can't wait to hear what you produce!

EDIT: The links appear to be broken for me Confused
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
(16th April 2018, 11:34 AM)mustangman Wrote: I wish I could do this. Unfortunately I don't have the time. Good luck Nemo, I can't wait to hear what you produce!

EDIT: The links appear to be broken for me Confused

sorry bout that, sir! i forgot i had changed it. updated!
"sorry bout that, sir! i forgot i had changed it. updated!"

whereeeeee
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
Big Grin 
Oh my. Why am I just seeing this now? Confused  You sir have some talent and I can't wait to hear what you have in the future. Keep it going! Bow Big Grin