Folding@Home Banner
Previously, a number like 1,060,704 would show as 1,60,704 (leading zeros removed).
The numbers now display correctly! YES

(If the numbers are still wonky for you, clear your cache and you should see the updated banner)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
(17th April 2018, 12:01 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Previously, a number like 1,060,704 would show as 1,60,704 (leading zeros removed).
The numbers now display correctly! YES

(If the numbers are still wonky for you, clear your cache and you should see the updated banner)

your score shows 1,60,704 right now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
(17th April 2018, 12:34 AM)$hake Junt Wrote: your score shows 1,60,704 right now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"(If the numbers are still wonky for you, clear your cache and you should see the updated banner)"

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(17th April 2018, 6:27 AM)bls1999 Wrote: "(If the numbers are still wonky for you, clear your cache and you should see the updated banner)"

I did that on purpose,
[Image: beerus_junt.png]