Poll: What name do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Annie
68.42%
13 68.42%
Anniversary
10.53%
2 10.53%
10th Anniversary
10.53%
2 10.53%
Annie-versary
0%
0 0%
Other (specify below)
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anniversary Server Name?
Which name would you like?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Shane
"Annie, are you okay?" - Michael Jackson
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Official serves pretty much always had actual names, so I must say I like Annie.
Could be Jacob too xD
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Zelante
after reading and staring at the word 'anniversary', it kinda lost its meaning for a lil bit. :')

i like just 'anniversary'. it's nice and simple. a hard choice between that and annie.
Jiggy
[Image: Ozaru-Fist-Signature-V2.gif]
Gotta go with Annie.
Name it ~Bowl4Mod
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
DID SOMEONE CALLED ANNIE?!!
~LoL

[Image: Annie.jpg]
(=ZXF12=) is here, pm me if you're still remember me
on PR2 from 2012-2015.  Fred Fred
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marshy For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry, Zelante, Zenas
Although ‘Annie’ is nice, ‘10th anniversary” would be a better temp server name imo
It’s clean, it’s straightforward, and it sounds very appropriete for the respect we have for this game and what it deserves. This flash game is 10 years old now and still going! That’s actually nuts!! Not many online flash games have that title! It deserves a proper server name. (:
Annie
Who is Annie?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(22nd April 2018, 5:33 AM)Stxtics Wrote: Who is Annie?

Who is Derron? Carina? Fitz? No one knows.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Marshy, Stxtics, Zelante
Annie it is!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante