HELL (contest)
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED

Deadlocked by -Level Editor- (Complete the level)
Dragon's Fortress by fran10 (≤ 3:59.99)
Apocalypse by Divinity (≤ 3:49.99)

Hello Racers of Platform Racing 2! Looking for some nice prizes? You came to the right place! Here’s how it will work, you will have to choose a course above and beat the time given. You are allowed to keep trying until you are able to beat the specified time on the course. (These courses are by no means easy to beat and will most likely take you a lot of practice and patience.) In order to claim a prize, you must record the entire run and send them to either Thing or $hake Junt. We will check your video and make sure there is no cheating involved. If you are unsure about what is, and what is not allowed in the course, do not hesitate to message one of us. Otherwise, we will have to reject your video. Good luck!!

YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM ONE PRIZE

MAXIMUM OF THREE WINNERS

IF SOMEONE CLAIMS THE PRIZE YOU WANTED, UNFORTUNATELY THAT PRIZE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIS
T

Prizes:
-The first person to submit a video completing Dragon’s Fortress by fran10 under 3:59.99 will win an Epic Bubble Set!!
-The first person to submit a video completing Apocalypse by Divinity under 3:49.99 will win an Epic Reindeer Set!!
-The first person to submit a video beating Deadlocked by -Level Editor- will win an Epic Reindeer Set!!

Rules:
-You may use a maximum of 200 stat points (rank 50).
-Must start recording before you enter the course. (showing the account tab)
-Take the intended path. No shortcuts/glitches. (If you are unsure about a certain shortcut, contact us and we will help.)
-No cowboy or jumpstart hat before you enter the race. (except for Deadlocked by -Level Editor-)
-No cheating. (cheat engine, etc..) This will disqualify you from the contest

Contact Details:
   $hake Junt (Pr2)
   $hake Junt #8875 (Discord) Recommended
   $hake Junt (JV)

Thing (Pr2)
   Vadan #0123 (Discord) Recommended

Winners
TheNovaStar completed Dragon's forteress by fran10 under 3:59.99!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TB3t7E...e=youtu.be

SirGalevant completed Apocalypse by Divinity under 3:49.99!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dM_9sgh...e=youtu.be

Titanium completed Deadlocked by -Level Editor- !! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSzf3uAG...e=youtu.be
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
who allowed you to give those prizes away tho
[Image: Emeiry.png]
(26th April 2018, 7:40 PM)Emeiry Wrote: who allowed you to give those prizes away tho

Ben
well rip me, these will all be gone before I have enough time to enter when I'm off work
(26th April 2018, 8:10 PM)gemj Wrote: well rip me, these will all be gone before I have enough time to enter when I'm off work

Doesn't mean they will be gone already, but hey good luck still!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
This has been officially approved to award prizes!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
(26th April 2018, 11:23 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This has been officially approved to award prizes!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Emeiry, Zelante
(26th April 2018, 11:50 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: -snip-

Same Felix lol

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
There's still 2 Epic Reindeer set to win guys c'mon
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to $hake Junt For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
http://prntscr.com/ij40h0