Blank Screen after Race, Can't return to lobby
    Hello, just thought to bring to your concern that sometimes after a few races, the screen goes black and I can't return to lobby. I'm not sure if this happens to anyone else? Thanks
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • chrisjeff 60624
That's... odd. I'm not aware of this bug; can you LMK any steps I can take to reproduce it?

Also, please describe, in as much detail as you can, the issue, how/when it occurs (i.e. doing what and where), the intended result, actual result, etc. Example: "PMs aren't working. I click the PMs tab and it says loading forever."

With this kind of bug (so many unknowns), please also specify the timeline of events. Exactly where/when did you encounter the bug? Upon bumping the finish block? Clicking return to lobby? Also, how long have you been experiencing this bug?

This information will greatly assist in tracking down the root of the issue. Thanks!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
This happened yesterday. I can recall that this only happened when I was in a race with two or more people, any race to be exact. If I quit, hit the finish bock, or time runs out and I forfeit, it just says the normal close and return to lobby, but behind that is where the screen turns black, for example, instead of in the race and the return to lobby pops up, it's just a black screen. When I click return to lobby, it just closes and the screen remains black. I've been experiencing it a lot yesterday, but not today. It could be my computer, I'm not sure, but it went on for about 2 hours yesterday. I'd stay on the server for about 10 minutes, and enter a race and everything will go fine, but in the next race, is when it will happen.
Thanks.
Windows 7 ftw!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
Were you able to find a fix? I'm still having a bit of problems. When I click return to lobby screen goes blank.. it's after every race now
(18th May 2018, 11:45 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Were you able to find a fix? I'm still having a bit of problems. When I click return to lobby screen goes blank.. it's after every race now

I haven't been able to reproduce the error. :/

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Did you try playing on a different site?
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(18th May 2018, 7:42 PM)mustangman Wrote: Did you try playing on a different site?

I have. Yesterday, it seemed like only Pr2hub.com is the only one that works or has the problem less frequently. It doesn't work on Kong or JV2. I'll stick to pr2hub.com. Thanks
  • bls1999
@Ashley766 have you gotten this bug recently?

(2nd June 2018, 12:31 AM)bls1999 Wrote: @Ashley766 have you gotten this bug recently?
I have, but it happens about once or twice, it's not really bothersome anymore
  • bls1999
That happens when you remove all the start position blocks... Try updating your flash version and tell me if that happens again @Ashley766
Updating your version of flash may help, though it's also possible that there is an issue with your browser... you have a good many extensions, and that scares me .. I like simplicity, you see. Have you tried using firefox? I see it on your taskbar.
(3rd June 2018, 8:43 PM)TheSupreme Wrote: Updating your version of flash may help, though it's also possible that there is an issue with your browser... you have a good many extensions, and that scares me .. I like simplicity, you see. Have you tried using firefox? I see it on your taskbar.

Be VERY AFRAID

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
Oh god lmao
(4th June 2018, 3:28 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Be VERY AFRAID

nice cookie!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(3rd June 2018, 8:43 PM)TheSupreme Wrote: Updating your version of flash may help, though it's also possible that there is an issue with your browser... you have a good many extensions, and that scares me .. I like simplicity, you see. Have you tried using firefox? I see it on your taskbar.

Hm you're right! Rolleyes My flash player is up to date but also I only have this problem on Chrome and not on Firefox or IE. Firefox is too laggy for me so I can just use internet explorer.
Exclamation 
(5th June 2018, 12:06 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Hm you're right! Rolleyes My flash player is up to date but also I only have this problem on Chrome and not on Firefox or IE. Firefox is too laggy for me so I can just use internet explorer.

You might want to consider debugging your extensions. disabling/deactivating -- see if any make a difference if off. You could also try uninstalling chrome entirely and reinstalling it. I would also advise that you run a virus scanner (malwarebytes) if you haven't already (unless of course you installed those extensions and not something else).  Vivaldi is the browser I use, it's based off of chromium, the framework behind google chrome but is far far superior. ^^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TheSupreme For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(4th June 2018, 4:41 AM)gemj Wrote: nice cookie!

Sometimes I get hungry! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj