Sonud bugs BLACK SREEN
[Image: 3IcelWO.png] A GLITCH 
U GO ON Internet Explorer PLAY pr2 withno sonud if glitch the level editor and it u play a level the time look all miss up 
in 2.00 time
[Image: CavernousDescriptiveGilamonster-size_restricted.gif] IT WORK
@bls1999

This might be a way to reproduce the results from tid 827
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(10th May 2018, 1:04 AM)Zelante Wrote: @bls1999

This might be a way to reproduce the results from tid 827

I'm unsure of the timeline OP had…

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
https://im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-184e6ea02f.gif
CAN U FIXED?
@chrisjeff 60624 try downloading this: https://chrome.google.com

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • dotime, gemj
I think he want IE users to have a fix for them.
Since everybody who play on IE (If they are still people playing pr with IE) cant due to that
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
can u fixed sonud bugs?
(11th May 2018, 11:55 AM)Ricky60624 Wrote: I think he want IE users to have a fix for them.
Since everybody who play on IE (If they are still people playing pr with IE)  cant due to that

I don't know the root of the problem, so the only thing I can do is suggest a different browser.

(13th May 2018, 8:58 PM)chrisjeff 60624 Wrote: can u fixed sonud bugs?

Nope, sorry.

(13th May 2018, 8:58 PM)chrisjeff 60624 Wrote: can u fixed sonud bugs?
If you're on IE, try pr2hub.com.
no the flash player code in the pr2 do not have Audio in pr2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to chrisjeff 60624 For This Useful Post:
  • chris10
AND Is this fix ya?
(12th July 2019, 8:16 PM)chris10 Wrote: AND Is this fix ya?

if this was fixed I'm sure the thread would've been updated
I think the same solution still goes dude. try a different internet browser.
The client has been changed significantly since this thread was made, so it's most likely that this glitch has been patched somewhere along the line. If it persists, feel free to make a new thread.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj