Undertale
Have any of you guys played the game?

I think it's a pretty interesting one, it almost feels as if it was alive..

What do you guys think of it?

[Image: GQYMI0a.png]
[Image: Emeiry.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Kacsinszki
I platinumed the game the day release on ps4, but it really is a unique game and love the sound track. I should play it again, as each play through of the story is different. (Assuming, you don't pick the same choices.)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
Great game, great soundtrack, good fun, Horrible fanbase.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, gemj
No, I had never played it.
Only seen a little bit of it but have never seen the whole game!
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
(11th May 2018, 1:15 AM)Kursed Wrote: Great game, great soundtrack, good fun, Horrible fanbase.

Agreed  Bow
I have so many hours on this game, I did all the routes found all the secret locations and everything. I can confidently say that those hours were well spent.
grateful.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zenas For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
(11th May 2018, 3:32 PM)Zenas Wrote: I have so many hours on this game, I did all the routes found all the secret locations and everything. I can confidently say that those hours were well spent.

honestly i couldn't even start the genocide route. it was heartbreaking.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • Zenas
(11th May 2018, 4:19 PM)Emeiry Wrote: honestly i couldn't even start the genocide route. it was heartbreaking.

I still recommend genocide route. It's still an experience you should do. The boss battles are so cool. Especially Undyne the Undying's fight.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Kursed For This Useful Post:
  • Zenas
(11th May 2018, 4:27 PM)Kursed Wrote: I still recommend genocide route. It's still an experience you should do. The boss battles are so cool. Especially Undyne the Undying's fight.

from what i've heard, it's supposed to be boring if you actually do the genocide route. and that the only two good boss fights are [bIg SpOiLeR] and Undyne. I still think that Undyne's theme (battle against a true hero) is the most beautiful piece in the OST.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Zenas
Yeah I remember I first saw it on JackSepticEye's channel when I used to watch him
I did watch it all before playing which prob got rid of some impact (?) but I Heart 'ed it anyway Big Grin
I only did the pacifist one when I played Angel Tongue
My favourite character ever is from Undertale, if you've seen my PR2 levels you know which Cool (It is 3.5yrs old spoiler grace period is gone imo Tongue)

(11th May 2018, 10:09 PM)Emeiry Wrote: from what i've heard, it's supposed to be boring if you actually do the genocide route. and that the only two good boss fights are [bIg SpOiLeR] and Undyne. I still think that Undyne's theme (battle against a true hero) is the most beautiful piece in the OST.

"[bIg SpOiLeR]" lmao
also yeah Undertale has loads of great songs
My favourites are Hopes+Dreams, SAVE the World and His Theme but that doesn't mean others aren't great because they are Smile

EDIT: also I think this thread should be in Video Games https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38
EDIT 2: thx mods/admins
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
I can play megalovania on bass

I promise I'm not Davie504
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry