Weekly Update
As I suspected, there weren't really enough updates this week to do a Motley Monday video. So, here's a text update instead!

What's up from our community? The following users have made contributions to the GitHub repo this week:
- Gerrya8 (aka Altex) has made a PR2 Hub navigation menu (currently awaiting a merge from Jiggmin)
- @Antonhs30000 has made guilds on the player search clickable (also awaiting a merge from Jiggmin)

Thanks guys!

I've been extremely busy reworking the entire structure of the repo to aid in organization and code optimization. Jiggmin and I have dubbed it the "Organipocalypse". I just completed part 3 today... and let me tell you, there's a lot of code that was changed. I think there were only a handful of files in the repo that weren't changed in some way. If you're technically inclined, you can follow along with part 3 of the Organipocalypse here.

As promised last week, there will be clickable player names on warning, ban, and promotion text. That pull request was merged; However, there's currently an issue with servers shutting down but not restarting, so it hasn't been able to go live yet (the servers need to restart so new code can be loaded; it doesn't just happen automatically, unfortunately). If you guys want me to talk a little more about the technical side of things with the PR2 servers, let me know.

Anyway, that's it for this week! What do you want to see next? Leave your suggestions in the PR2 Suggestions section and they might become a reality!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Emeiry, Zelante