Pyramids Hell
Star 
Hello everybody!  Rolleyes

Published a new massive-puzzle level, very different from what some of you are used to seeing in my previous levels (The "Scape Square" ones).
I decided to give a PRIZE for the FIRST person to pass ALL the HOFs that the new level contains  Cool

I'll buy a game on steam to the person who wins it, for a value of 30 euros, or less.
(only ONE game that the person decides to buy)

To clarify some points:

•  It's a SURVIVAL puzzle map, so that means that you can "die" and lose on this level which make it harder than it used to be on those previous levels.

•  There are different HOFs that must be passed to get this prize. All of them are different so you'll need to play the level several times.

•  It's a SOLO map (1Pl), but i've allowed that two players are able to play together, BUT NO HOF will be accepted if you play it with someone else, except the Bronze HOF.

•  ART (probably with lossless art) must be activated if you want to pass the level.

•  VIDEO (recording) will be neccesary, of each time you pass a different HOF. You can't edit the video to cut parts etc, but of course you can divide it in some parts if it's faster for you to upload them all. You can use x 1.25 or x1.5 speed when editing the video. Only youtube link allowed.

•  When you have the link, send that to me to my discord. Not to my PR2 username because i barely look at it. I'm on the Jiggmin discord group. My discord is: " Jvcold "

•  Everytime you join to the level, you have to write on chat this text: ex: "HOF Silver" to make me know WHICH HOF you are facing. Remember to do this just to make it clear for me. Not doing this would cancel the validation of this point.

•  The level has been tested by @~JBG~ and me. It shouldn't be a lot of bugs / skip-glitches etc... If you skip-glitch/ bug the level, it wont count that you have won the level (aka the HOF), so careful while doing this.

More information can be found by clicking on the " ? " from my level in PR2 to know how to face every HOF.

My user in PR2 is: " J m i "
My discord user is: " jvcold "

Regards!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to J m i For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, EpicMidget, GHSimon3, Magniloquent, Overbeing, ~JBG~
wooooOOOOOOOO
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Magniloquent For This Useful Post:
  • J m i
(19th March 2024, 11:56 AM)Magniloquent Wrote: wooooOOOOOOOO

Already trying, eh???? Big Grin hahahaah

Attached Files Image(s)

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to J m i For This Useful Post:
  • GHSimon3
Time to do some typical MLP shortcut shenanigans...
This takes you to the end of the map, so make sure people dont abuse this for HoF like me ;D
[Image: ZHbWsPC.png]
[Image: 3An08oh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GHSimon3 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, J m i, Magniloquent
(19th March 2024, 4:14 PM)GHSimon3 Wrote: Time to do some typical MLP shortcut shenanigans...
This takes you to the end of the map, so make sure people dont abuse this for HoF like me ;D
[Image: ZHbWsPC.png]

Fixed already!!! :3 Skipping-glitches will put you directly on EVIL HOF   Cool hahaha
  • GHSimon3
dude, you're certified epic for this one.. dang
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EpicMidget For This Useful Post:
  • GHSimon3, J m i
(20th March 2024, 5:43 PM)epicmidget Wrote: dude, you're certified epic for this one.. dang

You guys are, for trying to beat the level!
I am pretty sure one of you will get it, or maybe all of you, who knows... hahah  Bow
  • GHSimon3