Motley Monday Delayed
I've been doing a lot of stuff today and haven't had time to edit the Motley Monday video I filmed. It's coming ASAP, but it may be a Totley Tuesday.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Totley Tuesday sounds exotic
(28th May 2018, 5:10 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I've been doing a lot of stuff today and haven't had time to edit the Motley Monday video I filmed.  It's coming ASAP, but it may be a Totley Tuesday.

just give us the raw footage
(28th May 2018, 7:43 PM)FlashRock Wrote: just give us the raw footage

You'd see me looking at the camera for a few minutes at a time trying to figure out what to say, how to say it, and then saying the same things multiple times.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
It's alright, I think even Jiggy delayed one of the Motley Mondays to a Tuesday Tongue
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
Rendering...

Uploaded!

Tyranny!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
smh typical purr cot admins
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
(29th May 2018, 6:28 PM)~Bowl Wrote: smh typical purr cot admins

purr cot is an anagram for corrupt

purr cot smh =)
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(30th May 2018, 1:06 AM)Dev52 Wrote: purr cot smh =)

<3