[PR2 Bug] Winning Prize in Objective Mode Campaigns Levels By Quitting
Confused 
In two objective mode campaign levels I have quit the level and I was offered the prize for completing the level.

The first occurrence happened in "Smog" by Kwing, the second time happened in the level "Megaman 3 (Race)" by justinbob100. The first time this happened I was playing with some alt accounts. I quit the level on one of the accounts and received the Armor Body. I did so on my main account as well and also received the part. On the second level, I quit out of frustration and subsequently was awarded the epic upgrade for the Jumpstart hat. I am not sure why this happens exactly, and I have been unable to recreate this bug at all.

Hopefully this issue can be resolved.
This happens pretty randomally from my experience. I originally thought it had something to do with the amount of the level that you complete, but i don't think that's traceable, so my next guess is that it is time related, however if you hit a finish and quit ahead of an account that hasnt hit a finish, it will mark you as the winner, even if you havent hit every finish in the map, which is how simming with objective mode works.
its not an issue
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(4th June 2018, 6:54 AM)Stxtics Wrote: its not an issue

?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
its how the objective mode works, if u leave early but you've hit the most finishes you win then if someone else hits an extra one and leave they also win, etc. i guess technically it doesnt make sense but free exp n parts so dont hate
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(4th June 2018, 4:45 PM)Stxtics Wrote: its how the objective mode works, if u leave early but you've hit the most finishes you win then if someone else hits an extra one and leave they also win, etc. i guess technically it doesnt make sense but free exp n parts so dont hate

Erm... that means someone could just hit one finish and get the prize.

Edit: bls from the future here! This was fixed in v160 (I think)!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(4th June 2018, 5:12 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Erm... that means someone could just hit one finish and get the prize.

When I played on "Megaman 3 (Race)", I did not hit any finish blocks, was by myself, and still was awarded the prize. I quit the level after around four minutes. I don't believe this bug is correlated to time in match, or amount of finish blocks hit, or if you time out. If there is a correlation, then it is not apparent to me.
I find it quite useful

that's not exploiting though, right?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766