pr2 is down, post SZR memes
I would stop talking to the pathetic sack of worms we all know as the PR2 staff. These days, PR2 is ran by ass kissers and heavily influenced by Discord. These ass kissers are far absent from truth that is a nanometer away from their eyes. The PR2 staff members are also influenced by other ass kissers. Recently, Yanko has been sucking up to them, and now he's a trial mod. To put it straight to you, the game's staff team is simply full of clowns now. A toddler could have better wit than them in almost every situation. 

Let me talk about the Shadow Z situation. I'm the real Shadow Z, and I have bucketloads of proof to support it. However, a fake JV2 account impersonated me and claimed that my accounts were stolen. Due to the fact that he kissed the staff members' ass cheeks left, right, up, down, and center, they recovered the accounts for him. It was very disappointing. They had temporarily made the correct action at first by reversing the mess they created. However, persistent ass kissing led the staff to give my accounts to the fake JV2 account. My campaign level, the parts from contests that I won, and other things were in the hands of this filthy camel. There is residual proof that supports the fact that I'm the real Shadow Z. This is stuff such as common knowledge that the impersonator doesn't know, and also the fact that this fake JV2 account isn't as good of a racer as me. I won numerous racing contests back when I was on JV, but this fake JV2 account who has been active seems to be as good as a washed up snail at racing. Nothing is adding up here except the fact that ass kissing is prevalent.(edited)
@Ben [Real] Now, intelligent admin Bls, deep behind that beard of yours, you definitely know that I'm the real Shadow Z, but you would be too embarrassed to revert your horrendous actions. You think that putting [Real] in my name was a joke? No, you're wrong, people were far confused by this fake JV2 account. I'm sure it's never going to happen because of the after effects, but
get this BS straight for a slightly less hideous future.(edited)
Another thing, Discord screenshots are considered valid proof now, so framing fools can easily take advantage of this clown fiesta of nincompoop staff. This was how Firefight got banned. Framing fools and impersonators got the best of the PR2 staff. This same type of person caused me to be a victim, and now this too. They never learn, do they? In addition, there is absolutely zero real proof that Stardox submitted malicious pull requests to Github, and he's banned too? This staff team's hive mind of a toddler is sinking in brain capacity. People have to serve bans for ridiculous stuff they didn't do.

Now, people moan about these so-called rodents that's simply a part of their demented daydreams. These furry nachos need to give it a rest. It's like one is gnawing on a staff member's ass cheek for damn sakes. On Github, it's also pure rubbish that you guys are submitting. It does close to nothing useful whatsoever, and is just for show. Submit something that's useful for a change.
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
bans over in 3 days... see you guys soon Wink
Simming? What's that? Big Grin
Nice thread but should that be in Village Games? Must fit better there 😂
(14th June 2018, 6:04 AM)Antonhs30000 Wrote: Nice thread but should that be in Village Games? Must fit better there 😂

It's a blog; that's fine.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Why do you talk to Fame when he's a mess of canned ramen noodles? I can actually do interesting stuff. My side of things isn't that bad after all. I think the PR2 staff is probably just kissing your ass too much, but they aren't the people that know their way with women. They are a sex orgy of people that want staff positions and even more sadly, friends on a dead game. Those obese flamingoes aren't accepted anywhere else. Look at Bls and Eternal for example, they've been gaining fatty weight recently from this behavior. Have you ever seen them on stream? They are probably about 200 pounds each, but their muscle weight is just as high as their PR2 rank. Depressing. Bls didn't used to be so bad, but ass kissing (especially from the fake Shadow Z), caused him to eat his IQ after people threw the reality at him. After that, PR2 as a game went way downhill, down below sea level actually. It's obvious that Bls was the wrong choice as an admin by a long shot, by a solar system. Understand me, they are pointless.