Incredibles 2
Late blog, but I saw Incredibles 2 last Thursday and I was SHOOK. Everyone should go see it.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I was very shook too, but that movie was godly.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
You forgot the "The" :c
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
(20th June 2018, 8:45 PM)Dev52 Wrote: I was very shook too, but that movie was godly.

100% agree with you. I was 5 years old again. It was amazing.

(20th June 2018, 11:17 PM)Zelante Wrote: You forgot the "The" :c

[Image: image_41b565b1.jpeg]

do ? not ? tell ? me ? how ? to ? say ? the ? name ? of ? a ? movie ? I've ? been ? waiting ? 15 ? years ? to ? watch ?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(21st June 2018, 12:32 AM)bls1999 Wrote: 100% agree with you. I was 5 years old again. It was amazing.

[Image: image_41b565b1.jpeg]

do ? not ? tell ? me ? how ? to ? say ? the ? name ? of ? a ? movie ? I've ? been ? waiting ? 15 ? years ? to ? watch ?

you mean 14 years ECKUS DEEE MATH GENIUS GEM STRIKES AGAINNNN
(21st June 2018, 1:35 AM)gemj Wrote: you mean 14 years ECKUS DEEE MATH GENIUS GEM STRIKES AGAINNNN

14.5, I rounded. 15 sounds better. Fite me irl

(21st June 2018, 1:42 AM)bls1999 Wrote: 14.5, I rounded. 15 sounds better. Fite me irl

Rounding, sure :J
Rolleyes 
Haha I was shook too! I saw it Tuesday!! Good movie IMO Rolleyes
(21st June 2018, 12:32 AM)bls1999 Wrote: -snip-

Woah, wait. I could've sworn it had the word "The". Bamboozled again

Also, I can't wait to watch it Eek
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
I really want to watch it but unsure if I should just wait for a shitty cam copy and watch it at home LOL
(21st June 2018, 5:49 PM)*Izi-Blissers* Wrote: I really want to watch it but unsure if I should just wait for a shitty cam copy and watch it at home LOL

Lol, I think it's worth seeing it in the theatre.

Woot. Going to go see it tomorrow night with my sister, who I watched the original release in theaters 14 years ago....wow I'm old. Hoping that it lives up the nostalgia expectation, one that Finding Dory failed to do.
(25th June 2018, 10:04 PM)Boy 8638 Wrote: Woot. Going to go see it tomorrow night with my sister, who I watched the original release in theaters 14 years ago....wow I'm old. Hoping that it lives up the nostalgia expectation, one that Finding Dory failed to do.

Trust me, you'll love it. It's a different kind of story, but it definitely fits in the Incredibles theme while paying homage to the first one.

(26th June 2018, 12:48 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Trust me, you'll love it. It's a different kind of story, but it definitely fits in the Incredibles theme while paying homage to the first one.

I got there late, and had to sit in the very front row because it was sold out. But.....WOW it was incredible!  

I was thoroughly impressed. It was one of those 'no stones left un-turned movies' with clever plot points that had me foreshadowing throughout. Worth the wait.
(27th June 2018, 10:08 PM)Boy 8638 Wrote: I got there late, and had to sit in the very front row because it was sold out. But.....WOW it was incredible!  

I was thoroughly impressed. It was one of those 'no stones left un-turned movies' with clever plot points that had me foreshadowing throughout. Worth the wait.

Definitely! The only thing I was disappointed about was the loose end involving:

is it available on the net?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(28th June 2018, 5:19 PM)Mulley Wrote: is it available on the net?

Support the creators so we get an Incredibles 3

[Image: 81bwO3261WL._SY445_.jpg]

THE Incredibles
(30th June 2018, 4:04 AM)Antonhs30000 Wrote:
[Image: 81bwO3261WL._SY445_.jpg]

THE Incredibles

The Incredibles =/= Incredibles 2

@bls1999 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯