Life, yo.
Life update!

For those of you who don't know, I was a lifeguard last year before I went to school. I'm in a recertification class this weekend so I might be a little inactive until that's done.

I also just got back into some of my console gaming and have been pretty absorbed in a lot of that. I have a lot of games for the Xbox One that I haven't even opened yet, so I've got some work to do on that front.

I don't think you'll want to miss the update this week. Not sure if it'll be a video or text, but keep an eye out!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
boi I swear, I can't find a damn recertification class, they all booked or interfere with my summer class. I'm taking an L over here
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(24th June 2018, 5:41 PM)Dev52 Wrote: boi I swear, I can't find a damn recertification class, they all booked or interfere with my summer class. I'm taking an L over here

Come to me, we've got hella recerts

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(25th June 2018, 1:45 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Come to me, we've got hella recerts

You too far tho ;-;
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]