Totley Tuesday
Or Wotley Wednesday, who knows? Hopefully it won't get to Thotley Thursday. Things have been crazy so please bear with me. ?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I hope everything's going well for you Big Grin
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
They say on Thotley Thursday the beard resurrects...
Thotley Thursday, my fav day
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
Friday upday
нет
200 iq would just wait til next monday to release a double update
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
(27th June 2018, 6:44 PM)~Bowl Wrote: 200 iq would just wait til next monday to release a double update

I didn't know there were 199 clones of you... lol jk
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(27th June 2018, 7:32 AM)Dev52 Wrote: Thotley Thursday, my fav day

of COURSE Thotley Thursday is your favorite day Tongue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I actually believe its not Totley Tuesday, Jiggmin himself said it's "Terrible Tuesday" in one of his MM episodes on YouTube.
нет
(23rd July 2018, 9:29 AM)fliker2 Wrote: I actually believe its not Totley Tuesday, Jiggmin himself said it's "Terrible Tuesday" in one of his MM episodes on YouTube.

Tuberculosis Tuesday!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(25th July 2018, 8:48 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Tuberculosis Tuesday!

Spherocytosis Sunday? Tongue
(26th July 2018, 4:03 AM)gemj Wrote: Spherocytosis Sunday? Tongue
Sotley Saturday.
Sunder Sunday...wait
нет