Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: This is a throwback and a half.

Always fun to see people from the olden days coming back. My old account was mario91100, maybe you saw me once or twice? :P
Green Galaxy Welcoming Gates 15 7,761 2nd November 2020, 11:59 PM
    Thread: Being on a classic-style forum reminds me of how I missed them
Post: RE: Being on a classic-style forum reminds me of h...

Exactly. It's way easier to find threads you like and follow them, rather than having to look for terms in a sea of messages. You don't need to worry nearly as much about a reply getting buried, ei...
Green Galaxy Discussion Hall 8 3,063 9th October 2020, 3:14 PM
    Thread: Hello everybody!

Hey there Karlene! I thought your name was a little familiar. If I posted or said anything cringeworthy back when I was playing PR2 or PR3 I apologize :P
Green Galaxy Welcoming Gates 10 5,256 9th October 2020, 3:13 PM
    Thread: Being on a classic-style forum reminds me of how I missed them
Post: Being on a classic-style forum reminds me of how I...

Title :P Something about these old-fashioned forums feels so welcoming, you know? It can be a bit difficult to get around at times but for the most part it's quite nice. Reminds me of when I used t...
Green Galaxy Discussion Hall 8 3,063 7th October 2020, 3:13 PM
    Thread: Suggest a Book!

If you want a book to get a younger reader into spy fiction, may I suggest A Whole Nother Story? It's a bit of a bizarre book, but I read it back in middle school and remember it being quite fun. T...
Green Galaxy Discussion Hall 19 8,207 7th October 2020, 3:07 PM
    Thread: Hello everybody!

Hello there! I'm Green Galaxy. If any of you are around from the old days, you probably saw me on Platform Racing 2 under the name "mario91100." I used to play it a lot back when I was in primary s...
Green Galaxy Welcoming Gates 10 5,256 6th October 2020, 8:09 PM