Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: A re their more than 2 genders?

Live and let live. If someone wants to be a different gender, I don't care, sure. If they're an asshole about it, then I'll call them an asshole. If they're up in my face about it, it's not that I don...
Kribbles Discussion Hall 9 3,716 27th April 2022, 9:38 AM

I think there are only 2 genders. You can be one or the other, or a mixture of both, but not really anything outside of that unless you are born in such a way that you can't be reasonably classified a...
Master Raiden Discussion Hall 9 3,716 27th April 2022, 6:03 AM

It seems you're not distinguishing gender from biological sex, there are only 2 biological sexes (maybe three with intersex but I don't know whether it'd count as a third) but gender can be separated ...
David Discussion Hall 9 3,716 26th April 2022, 4:09 PM

LMAO this is a touchy subject for a lot of people. I do respect people based on who or what they identify as, male female or neither it doesn't bother me. What gets me is the idea of it being normal...
*Izi-Blissers* Discussion Hall 9 3,716 26th April 2022, 2:03 PM
    Thread: Sweet Venomous Jealously!

There's jealousy and then there is being insecure. In todays society I see people competing with each other over the most basic of things, for example prom! The disasters I have seen unfold during p...
*Izi-Blissers* Discussion Hall 6 3,248 26th April 2022, 9:02 AM
    Thread: Ar e you an vegan

I wasn't "coming at you", you told me we're living our lives wrong. I'm just defending my point of view. If you know what goes on in the animal industry and can still happily eat animal products, then...
Mia Discussion Hall 21 7,608 25th April 2022, 7:01 PM
    Thread: Ar e you an vegan

If you think vegan diets consist only of manufactured processed garbage, then I really have nothing more to say to you on that matter. Keep eating your animal flesh, and I'll keep eating my "manufactu...
Mia Discussion Hall 21 7,608 25th April 2022, 6:41 PM