Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: Stop Killing Games

The Canadian petition (https://www.ourcommons.ca/petitions/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-4965) is now open for signing. If you're Canadian or know anyone who is, please sign or get them to sign!
Northadox Discussion Hall 10 925 8th May 2024, 5:33 PM
    Thread: Replay System

This. Please. It would also enable all level completions & recorded times to be easily validated as legitimate or cheated (this is how Trackmania, another online multiplayer racing game, does it).
Magniloquent PR4 Suggestions 5 153 8th May 2024, 10:56 AM
    Thread: Online/Multiplayer Level Editor

Funny enough, this was a concept when Jiggmin initially started making PR4 in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROkfUrXlSI
Jeremiah PR4 Suggestions 3 149 7th May 2024, 11:54 PM
    Thread: Online/Multiplayer Level Editor

Building levels is awesome but... building levels with friends is even better! There could be a dedicated level editor chat of some sort where the level builders can communicate with each other.
xGuest PR4 Suggestions 3 149 7th May 2024, 11:34 PM

Whoa!... Delphinoid made a thread??! 😮 I guess it's a first time for everything. Anyways... kind of like THIS (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2918&highlight=replay+system) replay syste...
Different PR4 Suggestions 5 153 7th May 2024, 10:42 PM

A mode where you can race against other people's replays/ghosts would be great for speedrunners!
Master Raiden PR4 Suggestions 5 153 7th May 2024, 9:54 PM

That, and a ghost system, as well! PR3's got that and it's great.
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 5 153 7th May 2024, 9:50 PM
    Thread: PR3's Custom Blocks

There's an argument to be made for having them or not having them, but overall I would love to see the custom block feature be implemented in PR4.
Dangevin PR4 Suggestions 4 120 7th May 2024, 9:43 PM

yes
ThePizzaEater1000 PR4 Suggestions 4 120 7th May 2024, 9:31 PM

Should they be in PR4? A debate for the ages.
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 4 120 7th May 2024, 9:30 PM
    Thread: Matchmaking Lobby

If PR4 only takes one thing introduced in PR3, I would love to see some sort of matchmaking lobby. In PR2, you have to type in the chat what level you want people to search for, and they have to sear...
tadtad PR4 Suggestions 5 146 7th May 2024, 9:01 PM
    Thread: Custom block colors!

Northadox Wrote: (7th May 2024, 8:03 PM) -- PR3's custom block system was nice and hugely variable, but honestly it was really hard to intuit what every block does in every level with them. I think l...
tadtad PR4 Suggestions 3 94 7th May 2024, 8:55 PM
    Thread: Best time & personal best

I wish levels showed the fastest time achieved on each level, and your personal fastest time on each level. It would be cool on campaign levels, but would be neat to see on other levels designed for s...
Mia PR4 Suggestions 0 53 7th May 2024, 8:50 PM
    Thread: Remove the EXP stat gain system *gasp*

I never really liked how the rank up system essentially made players who played more (or really players who leave their computers on overnight simming) objectively better than other accounts with a lo...
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 1 58 7th May 2024, 7:57 PM
    Thread: Moving platforms

Blocks that move in a direction chosen by the player. Kind of like the Move Block in PR2, but more unique. Ideally, a way to connect more than one block together so they don't get separated. Maybe a w...
Mia PR4 Suggestions 2 88 7th May 2024, 7:46 PM
    Thread: Level snapshots/thumbnails/preview

Akin to Mario Maker, have levels displayed in the lobby have a preview. There could both be a small little thumbnail showing a bit of the level and a full view of the level; the thumbnail could be det...
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 3 99 7th May 2024, 7:39 PM
    Thread: Retry button

If a player is doing a single player race, there should be a seamless, easy "retry" button when playing a level that resets the level to the beginning without having to redraw/rebuild it, setting bloc...
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 1 65 7th May 2024, 7:27 PM
    Thread: Slopes

'nuff said. 45 degrees only could be good, but you could have a variety of different grades.  It would make sense for the only blocks to be "slopified" are the basic blocks. Might have to change the ...
Northadox PR4 Suggestions 4 127 7th May 2024, 7:13 PM
    Thread: 🚩GEN Z WORKERS 🚩

This has next to nothing to do with this specific generation. If you look back at old newspapers, you'll see stuff like this printed at nearly every time in history. "Kids these days" or "back in my d...
Overbeing Discussion Hall 7 429 1st May 2024, 3:57 PM
    Thread: Would you buy PR2 & JV merch?

This would sell like hotcakes: [spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/zo6yjJ8.png[/spoiler]
Uptight 534 Discussion Hall 9 414 28th April 2024, 6:38 PM