Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Cowboy + Speed burst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem: When you have a cowboy hat and activate a speed burst while being on the ground it stops working.

Type of Problem: Client 

Expected Behavior: Speed boost doesn't stop mid throughout.

Actual Behavior: Speed boost stops when it shouldn't

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: Be wearing a cowboy hat and activate a speed burst whilst being on the ground.
ohhh yeah I should've said this
I realised this like a week or two ago oof
gj you post here xd Cool
Hm, that is odd. All the cowboy hat does is make it like you are in water all the time (which gives the affect of flying same animation and everything). So I wonder if this error also happens when you use a speedburst in water then run on the ground.
(6th August 2019, 7:31 AM)Atari4600 Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, that is odd. All the cowboy hat does is make it like you are in water all the time (which gives the affect of flying same animation and everything). So I wonder if this error also happens when you use a speedburst in water then run on the ground.

Oh I never thought about that, but due to how water is more slippery on the ground I wasn't actually sure if this is the case or not, when I tested it right now.
This must have something to do with my fix for this bug. Can someone tests if it occurs in the same scenario except submerged in water with no cb?
(8th August 2019, 5:38 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]This must have something to do with my fix for this bug. Can someone tests if it occurs in the same scenario except submerged in water with no cb?

I don't think so
(8th August 2019, 8:19 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't think so

Yep, then it has to do with my fix. I'll fix it in the next PR2 version. New beta coming soon, anyway. Smile
Bumping for myself
...So, had this been fixed yet, or still planned?
(3rd November 2019, 1:38 PM)Drflash55 Wrote: [ -> ]...So, had this been fixed yet, or still planned?

Planned pretty sure, otherwise would've been a fixed+locked post
(3rd November 2019, 2:58 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]Planned pretty sure, otherwise would've been a fixed+locked post

Ben bumped it so yeah
Is this still a thing? I forgot if I fixed this or not.
(5th March 2020, 12:40 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still a thing? I forgot if I fixed this or not.

Yeah, this is still a thing. I don't believe it's fixed. Just tested it out