[PR2 Bug] Cowboy + Speed burst
Problem: When you have a cowboy hat and activate a speed burst while being on the ground it stops working.

Type of Problem: Client 

Expected Behavior: Speed boost doesn't stop mid throughout.

Actual Behavior: Speed boost stops when it shouldn't

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: Be wearing a cowboy hat and activate a speed burst whilst being on the ground.
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, xGuest
ohhh yeah I should've said this
I realised this like a week or two ago oof
gj you post here xd Cool
á
Hm, that is odd. All the cowboy hat does is make it like you are in water all the time (which gives the affect of flying same animation and everything). So I wonder if this error also happens when you use a speedburst in water then run on the ground.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(6th August 2019, 7:31 AM)Atari4600 Wrote: Hm, that is odd. All the cowboy hat does is make it like you are in water all the time (which gives the affect of flying same animation and everything). So I wonder if this error also happens when you use a speedburst in water then run on the ground.

Oh I never thought about that, but due to how water is more slippery on the ground I wasn't actually sure if this is the case or not, when I tested it right now.
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
á
This must have something to do with my fix for this bug. Can someone tests if it occurs in the same scenario except submerged in water with no cb?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
(8th August 2019, 5:38 AM)bls1999 Wrote: This must have something to do with my fix for this bug. Can someone tests if it occurs in the same scenario except submerged in water with no cb?

I don't think so
á
(8th August 2019, 8:19 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote:
I don't think so

Yep, then it has to do with my fix. I'll fix it in the next PR2 version. New beta coming soon, anyway. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Stxtics
Bumping for myself

...So, had this been fixed yet, or still planned?
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
(3rd November 2019, 1:38 PM)Drflash55 Wrote: ...So, had this been fixed yet, or still planned?

Planned pretty sure, otherwise would've been a fixed+locked post
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(3rd November 2019, 2:58 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Planned pretty sure, otherwise would've been a fixed+locked post

Ben bumped it so yeah
Is this still a thing? I forgot if I fixed this or not.

(5th March 2020, 12:40 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Is this still a thing? I forgot if I fixed this or not.

Yeah, this is still a thing. I don't believe it's fixed. Just tested it out