8+ player support
Title says it all, pretty much. The ability to race with 8 or more people in the same race! I've noticed some people getting left out of races because they have 4 people, so this would feel less restricting. Ideally, there would be like 12 people per race, sort of like the modern Mario Kart games.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: sCpn5O6.png]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, jc66266, Master Raiden, MoonFiredk, Northadox, ThePizzaEater1000
Why stop at 8? Screw it! Let levels have as many players as the servers can handle. I want 100+ player Platform Racing Battle Royales!!!
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • jc66266, MoonFiredk, ThePizzaEater1000
16 at least I'd say, but uncapped would be best
If using the 1-4 system like in the current pr2 blocks and on the github, it could go 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, ... for starting position (i.e. mod 4 but with 4 instead of 0)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • jc66266
I would love to have more than 4 players being able to race together Big Grin !
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(7th May 2024, 8:02 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: 16 at least I'd say, but uncapped would be best
If using the 1-4 system like in the current pr2 blocks and on the github, it could go 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, ... for starting position (i.e. mod 4 but with 4 instead of 0)

If custom blocks ever get added, it'd be nice for start flags to have some kind of order number where lowest is "priority" to control the start position order. In fact, I'm gonna suggest that for pr3 right now that sounds pretty useful
i failed the mario twitter challenge
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • jc66266
Yes please!!

I don't know if the game can support that many players or if it might tank the performance or, create even more lag but it'll still be hype as sh** xD

This can instantly improve many of the regular modes such as:
  • Racing!
  • Traps!
  • Deathmatches!
  • Objetive mode!!! (If it comes back anyway.... i.... i liked it...cough*)

And whatever other new modes Jiggmin might introduce later :]