Big Brother: Trials and Temptations
á
á
á
á
á
á
By the time I'm done, more than 10% of the posts on this forum will be me in this thread
á
Not as insane as on Acid Forums, where like over a third of total posts are Robin Hood on MPT lol
á
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
á
///////////////
á
[Image: tenor.gif]
á
That was the post of the current year
this is the post of the next year
á
á
Qatar World Cup
á
á
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait [number between 1 and 30] more seconds.
There was an error posting your reply: You are trying to post a message too quickly after posting a previous message. Please wait [number between 1 and 30] more seconds.
á
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
á
aaa
á
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
á
I'd go for 2600 but that would require near perfection the entire time
á