Let's get this thread to a million pages!
@Mia How do you feel about being moderator on JV? It's strange how we literally have no mods since Dange got promoted.

Who else are Bar Rescue fans?
(9th August 2023, 1:48 AM)Different Wrote: @Mia How do you feel about being moderator on JV? It's strange how we literally have no mods since Dange got promoted.

I'm not sure JV2 really needs any mods at the moment, but sure I'd be up to it.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
I can never sleep during a thunderstorm, it sucks.
I've never heard of Bar Rescue.
You could put the best updates in the world into PR2 and it wouldn't get revived. Its potential reach is so limited with the only way to play PR2 being through a forum site with maybe 50 active users. It needs to be released on Steam, Epic, etc, something other than a standalone download from an obscure website.
(9th August 2023, 2:43 AM)Mia Wrote: I've never heard of Bar Rescue.

I think you'll love it, dude. If you're somebody who's interested in drama, then this is the show for you. You see, what happens is that it starts off with somebody from some town or city in a state in America, who's bar is having issues. They're loosing money, they're violating health codes, employees being mistreated, owner's being an asshole by drinking, etc.

When this happens, the owner usually calls in Jon Taffer (a bar expert, hospitality expert, and an entrepreneur) who then travels to their town to see what the problem is. He'll set up cameras in their bar to see how they're doing. Then when things get out of hand (or when he's seen enough), he'll go inside and speak to the owner. Usually there's a lot of cursing each other out and things. He'll tighten them up, do a stress test, do team meetings, then eventually remodel their bar before they go into closing.

That's pretty much the majority of all their episodes. I think you'll love it, dude.
(9th August 2023, 2:56 AM)Mia Wrote: You could put the best updates in the world into PR2 and it wouldn't get revived. Its potential reach is so limited with the only way to play PR2 being through a forum site with maybe 50 active users. It needs to be released on Steam, Epic, etc, something other than a standalone download from an obscure website.

As long as Jacob and Ben are in charge, we won't be seeing anything happen anytime soon. I already know my game mode idea won't get any attention from Ben... not to mention he refuses to add AI in the game (stupid decision on his part).

When I finally draw AFTERMATH, and that doesn't get implemented in the game... I'm done suggesting ideas because all the other hats suck.
My drawings suck, so that's why it's taking me so long to draw that hat for Pr2, to whomever is reading this message.
Kinda same, I drew 2 hats for pr2 that never made it[Image: J5J9jJ3.jpg]

This is the pigsnore/Jillyhat 
Idk what does it do because I never wrote what it done down
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
O yea... The Jillyhat changes colors slowly mainly to show how much health a player got in a dm or something
Like it starts at green to red because red is death
(9th August 2023, 8:55 AM)Different Wrote: As long as Jacob and Ben are in charge, we won't be seeing anything happen anytime soon. I already know my game mode idea won't get any attention from Ben... not to mention he refuses to add AI in the game (stupid decision on his part).

When I finally draw AFTERMATH, and that doesn't get implemented in the game... I'm done suggesting ideas because all the other hats suck.

Bls doesn't own the IP for PR2, so getting it published to a broader platform lies on Jiggmin. I can't blame bls for that. As for the other ideas... maybe adding time trials would be easier to implement than AI? That might be what bls has "a problem" with, how would he go about implementing that? Time trials was something that PR3 had, it was a way to earn prizes and "race someone" when no one's around.
(9th August 2023, 8:52 AM)Different Wrote: I think you'll love it, dude. If you're somebody who's interested in drama, then this is the show for you. You see, what happens is that it starts off with somebody from some town or city in a state in America, who's bar is having issues. They're loosing money, they're violating health codes, employees being mistreated, owner's being an asshole by drinking, etc.

When this happens, the owner usually calls in Jon Taffer (a bar expert, hospitality expert, and an entrepreneur) who then travels to their town to see what the problem is. He'll set up cameras in their bar to see how they're doing. Then when things get out of hand (or when he's seen enough), he'll go inside and speak to the owner. Usually there's a lot of cursing each other out and things. He'll tighten them up, do a stress test, do team meetings, then eventually remodel their bar before they go into closing.

That's pretty much the majority of all their episodes. I think you'll love it, dude.

It sounds pretty interesting, actually. I might have to check it out.
I don't watch many shows, cartoons, or even anime anymore. Whenever I get free time, I'll hop in a Hololive stream or play video games. I find it more relaxing, I guess.
(9th August 2023, 3:32 PM)dotime Wrote: O yea... The Jillyhat changes colors slowly mainly to show how much health a player got in a dm or something

That would be a cool feature to have toggleable rather than a hat, but that's just me. Maybe an on/off button in options to show each players' remaining hearts.
Yea, I suggested that once on the original Jiggmin site(On and off thingy)
(9th August 2023, 12:28 PM)dotime Wrote: Kinda same, I drew 2 hats for pr2 that never made it[Image: J5J9jJ3.jpg]

This is the pigsnore/Jillyhat 
Idk what does it do because I never wrote what it done down

I wonder what this would have looked like in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop 🤔
(9th August 2023, 4:32 PM)Mia Wrote: Bls doesn't own the IP for PR2, so getting it published to a broader platform lies on Jiggmin. I can't blame bls for that. As for the other ideas... maybe adding time trials would be easier to implement than AI? That might be what bls has "a problem" with, how would he go about implementing that? Time trials was something that PR3 had, it was a way to earn prizes and "race someone" when no one's around.

I think it's time Ben buys it off of Jacob because it's obvious that Jacob doesn't care about the future of Pr2. Time trials may sound easier, but then again I'm thinking about the longevity of the situation. Sure, time trials sound like a good idea, but then how long will it be before people grow tired of them?

I have another game mode idea that's way more simpler than my original one. 'You escape the maze and reach the exit. But, you can't let the alien eggs touch you or you'll die. They're the same size as the ones in my game idea... you just can't kill them that easily. They'll need a little more tweaking because they have personalities.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(9th August 2023, 4:38 PM)Mia Wrote: I don't watch many shows, cartoons, or even anime anymore. Whenever I get free time, I'll hop in a Hololive stream or play video games. I find it more relaxing, I guess.

Last year, that was one of the things we talked about was cartoons, so I'm a bit surprised to hear you say that. Btw, did you know that Cartoon Network Studios closed down a few days ago?