Speedblur (I want to change my name so bad)
Hello, everyone! I'm the hat bonuser, making a triumphant return! I was a part of Jiggmin's Village back on Jiggmin's original website before it got vaporized, so I remember the good ole' days (c. 2015) when the community was more robust. If anyone can bring me up to date on the events since then, such as Jiggmin's recent game development plans and this whole, "Revival" thing, I would greatly appreciate it. (Why are things blue now? The color scheme makes no sense anymore!) 

I see that bls1999 is managing a lot of community and gaming stuff. How does Jiggmin fit into all this? I am very curious to learn. Bls1999 has given me a lot of this info, but any more would do! 

Also, now that Jiggy is haggling around these parts more, and he is more receptive to suggestions, I am trying to think up ideas to pronounce on a thread. Usually, I end up hoping everything doesn't go terribly wrong. 

Thanks for living on, JV (2?)!
Those who wield swords but choose to sheath them will inherit the earth (closer interpretation).

Messages In This Thread
Speedblur (I want to change my name so bad) - by Speedblur - 14th May 2019, 8:57 PM