Wait 1 Hour Before Granting Member Privileges
(8th March 2020, 9:32 AM)Eternal Wrote: While the rarely part is true, typically when someone decides to mass spam unless they have a small army of high-rank alts (adak) they make new accounts and quickly get them to rank 3 to start spamming. You would be surprised how much of a help the rank 3 to chat check comes in handy when someone decides to mass spam like this. I can quickly vet newly created accounts and ban obvious spam accounts before they hit level 3 and start spamming.

I personally think the 1 hour wait time to grant member privileges is a bit overkill especially with the state of the game. I don't want to discourage actual racers from sticking around. If anything, I would suggest bumping the min rank to chat a little higher to maybe level 5-10. Something to kill the motivation to spam, while encouraging actual new racers a perk to rank up.

Wholeheartedly agree.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wait 1 Hour Before Granting Member Privileges - by bls1999 - 8th March 2020, 9:38 AM