Racer Review: Summer Starts!
Star 
It. Is. Time!

Sorry for the delay, but we are back again with another edition of Racer Review! Every week we take a look at what fashion is being sported on the blocks of Platform Racing.

I will be ranking 1/5 from now on, cause from 7-10 I was finding myself just grading on my personal opinion (cause who would do that?!) so if a look is fully realized but still not my personal favorite, they will get an appropriate score.

This week's looks are from: PR2

First thing's first: Titanium

An intriguing look: soft but make it goth. I'm getting Cool Kids by Echosmith vibes, the colors have a pastel look but we have a popped collar saying "but I mean business, too". I can see several fashion influences in this look, and I dig it.

[Image: tumblr_psz8jlJBvu1tkq8ui_540.jpg]

A dedication to aesthetic, I respect it: 4/5

"But how can I up my score?" I would play around with different torso body parts to see if you can keep the Cool Kid look but amping it up.

Secondly...: a7x3

Jack and Jill went up the hill, and only Jill came back. Visually, Jack got very, very lost.
These colors! My EYES!! The shapes! I suddenly have vertigo and I'm falling over.

I'm afraid to say, but it's a 1/5 from me. It's a consistent color palette, point for that!

"But how can I up my score?" Honestly... I wouldn't bother. Scrap the whole look at start fresh.

Get ready for: Dev52

This look is by far my favorite I've seen so far. I love the colors, I love the cohesive body parts, and even the hat doesn't detract from this look at all. It's cute, it's relevant, and most of all, it's responsible. Respect birds, okay?

Unequivocally a 5/5.

Don't count me out: Prince Ande

I like this ghostly, w i s p y look, especially with the blue. I know there is a story here, but it's getting lost. I want to know the real Prince Ande. Maybe some time spent in the mountains will fix that.

A comfortable 3/5.

"But how can I up my score?" Try to change up the torso body part and solidify that story.

Last but not least: ClassyElephant

It's refreshing to see a different kind of look in this review, something away from the cute colors that I am so fond of. It pushes me to look at a new perspective, a new way of life. 

The only thing that stands out to me is that the feet look like a default pick, like N0 effort went into it. In order to maximize your score, every detail must be considered!

That puts your score at around a 3/5. Nothing to scoff at!

"But how can I up my score?" Switch up the feet, and see what you can do to tie it in with the hat and torso.

As always, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this week of Racer Review! If you have been previously reviewed and have a new look to show the class, let me know!

If you were mentioned in this post and wished to be removed: PM me and I can do this. This is just for fun. Love y'all!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, bls1999, ClassyElephant, David, gemj, Janelle, John m., lalafox, Mia, new bat pr2, thique, TRUC, Zelante

Messages In This Thread
Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Lunanova - 8th June 2020, 8:36 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by ClassyElephant - 8th June 2020, 8:45 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Lunanova - 8th June 2020, 8:56 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by gemj - 8th June 2020, 9:23 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by David - 8th June 2020, 10:30 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Jeremiah - 9th June 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Tejs - 9th June 2020, 3:49 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Janelle - 9th June 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by a7x3 - 9th June 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by AspectZero - 9th June 2020, 6:24 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Mia - 9th June 2020, 7:48 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by gemj - 10th June 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Lunanova - 10th June 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by bls1999 - 25th June 2020, 5:10 AM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by a7x3 - 10th June 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by thique - 10th June 2020, 4:05 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by John m. - 11th June 2020, 9:52 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Camer the Dragon - 11th June 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Racer Review: Summer Starts! - by Camer the Dragon - 25th June 2020, 9:13 AM