High Ranks = No Skilled Apparently..
Eek 
@bazooka & @Magniloquent I just want to straight up say this isn't an attack and I just want you guys to elaborate more on this; https://i.imgur.com/fOyxKFr.png ? The only reason why I tagged you magniloquent is because it seem you agreed with your alt "Fallen" but if it isn't you then ignored the tagged. 

Firstly I want to say is that I agree with you @bazooka with your statement that just because you're high in the game doesn't mean you're skilled but you don't know shit about me or @AlphaZ so keep your false claim to yourself instead of claiming you know everything about us. 

I am sure that @AlphaZ doesn't care about your opinion or even want to write back but as for me, there's countless videos on YouTube from when I was rank 50's to upper 70's that I trapped with the best players in the game. 

I'm not the proest of being a trapper but I can hold my own & I can say that I do make pretty good standard trap maps for the community can try. 

I've entered one of the Trapper (<- discord) contest and I defeated one of the most amazing trapper that I've seen (@__) & it might have been a fluke but a win is a win. 

Yes I am saying trapping is one of many thing you can be skilled for PR2

I'm good at campaign battles & racing on newest

I've said this more than once, I never really cared about being the highest in the game.. The fact that I am is because I'm dedicated to do something that I loved back when I had depression and wanted to escaped my mindset. 

I agreed that macroing isn't skillful at all but mind you that this was a rule that you can get banned.

We had many years that players had to manually sim & physically be on the computer to go up the ladder. I don't think you quite know how easy for people to sim for 30 min and get hella bored so quick because it isn't for them but for those who found ways to do it for long hours throughout the day and not go insane that in my opinion is a skilled.   

Anyways, I might get hate for this post but honestly I don't give a **** just giving my 2 cent on what you said on the PR2 main chat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On the comment below, please let's not attack each other and have a civil debate about this. 

I made this to give my opinion since I couldn't give mine in the PR2 main chat cause they were offline.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Magniloquent

Messages In This Thread
High Ranks = No Skilled Apparently.. - by Colind - 21st May 2022, 1:44 PM
RE: High Ranks = No Skilled Apparently.. - by Matt - 21st May 2022, 5:57 PM
RE: High Ranks = No Skilled Apparently.. - by bazooka - 17th August 2022, 12:54 AM