Poll: Do you believe that we are currently living in a virtual world?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
4TH DIMENSION

You're not use to seeing threads like this on JV, are you? Well, now is the chance to learn something new, if you don't know this already. Most people don't think about the fact that we live in a virtual reality, filled with materialistic things to please humans. They think that this is as real as it gets. But, what if I told you that there's a higher dimension than this, that can only be accessed when you die, or something else?

While you're reading this, I want you to stop and scan the environment around you. What do you see? Just regular, ordinary items, right? Everything is made up of solid, 3D Dimensional material. The reason you may not know about this higher dimension is because it's invisible to the naked eye.

Everyday, you live an ordinary life, and are able to interact with objects of this dimension. It's these 3D Dimensional materials that keeps us motivated to do something everyday and become widely engrossed in them. The dimension that is above you, is called the 4th Dimension.

This is when shit gets real and becomes extraordinary. The 4th dimension can only be accessed by either dying, or astral projecting. Astral projection is part of a much broader thread that will be discussed in the near future. You can't even begin to imagine what this dimension looks like because your mind is rapped around the 3D dimension. Where is this dimension, you ask? Right here!

A 4D dimensional creature can interact with you, but you cannot interact with it. This topic is also part of the upcoming thread in the near future.

If you were to access the 4th dimension, you would be able to see EVERYTHING all at once, as far as width, depth, and length goes. It's like interacting with a Tesseract Cube.

Do you see how that Tesseract cube shows a vivid example of our 3D dimensional world? Imagine viewing the dimension that you're currently living in from the 4th. Your house, your car, or whatever the hell you interact with everyday, you're able to see every part of its' linear dimensions all at once. Amazing isn't it? They also say that the 4th dimension runs on time, which is FAR DIFFERENT from where we stand. We however, are limited to space.

It's also been mentioned that everything is crystal clear and more realistic in the 4th dimension vs. the 3rd dimension.

If you want to know more about the 4th dimension, just listen to this guy below me, explaining the 4th dimension in more concrete details. Whether you agree or disagree with some of the stuff he's saying, you can still learn something new.

WARNING: This thread is just a small caveat of the bone chilling thread that's coming up in the near future. First, you must understand this information before you can begin to understand what I have next. What's next, will truly be terrifying. Any question or concerns you may have about this stuff, just hit me up below.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Matt

Messages In This Thread
4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Different - 13th June 2022, 1:56 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Mia - 13th June 2022, 2:13 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 18th June 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 23rd June 2022, 3:16 AM