Poll: Do you believe that we are currently living in a virtual world?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: Perhaps the most natural kind of projection would be a perspective projection. This is what you see in the typical animations of rotating tesseracts and the like. The reason why I call this natural is because this is quite literally how we perceive reality: we can't even see a 3D world let alone a 4D one, we just see an animated 2D projection of the 3D space we inhabit.

Ok so, you do understand that there is a 4D spatial dimension. That's what I was trying to get you to understand, before. You've just successfully simplified the point that I was trying to make, with more concrete details. Also yes, a perspective projection is the best way we can perceive reality.

We can't see a 3D world because we are apart of it. It's like trying to see all the different sides of depth, width, and length all at once. A 4D entity, however, would be able to see us. Point is, you see anything below you in dimension.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: When you have an out-of-body experience, you're not in a state where you're capable of accurately measuring or observing reality. This is an important thing to understand. If you disagree, maybe you can formulate a way of measuring or recording some kind of effect exclusive to 4-dimensional space for next time you have such an experience, and then see if your measurements hold up after your experience is over. I think you're likely to find that after the experience is over, whatever you have won't be that impressive or unusual. This - the scientific method - is our only way of really modelling reality. Everything else is just conjecture.

Depends on what kind of out-of-body experience you have. If you took some kind of powerful drug that gave you the experience, then yes, you're completely discrete and unaware of observing reality. However, there are ways where you can turn this around and be able to observe your surroundings of the 4D spatial world; you just can't fully interpret the meaning of it, once you return back to your flesh.

Theoretically, that'd be impossible to do, since you can't transfer 3D dimensional objects and harness them to the 4th dimension. I wish that were possible to do, though. I'd make a ton of money with that. Usually those experiences that you had, have aftermath effects on the body. So, of course they won't be impressive anymore. If you want impressive, your experience has to be supernatural; more about this in the next thread.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: I think what's maybe confusing is that there's an inherent disconnect between reality and the human mind. What we're capable of conjuring up in our imagination goes far beyond what we can experience in reality. Our imagination isn't limited to what we can touch, see, hear, etc. I'm not a neuroscientist so I really have no idea about this, but when people are having some kind of intense delusional episode (i.e. out-of-body experience, high on drugs, etc.), I suspect it's just the brain going haywire, essentially. In that kind of state, it can create all kinds of weird thoughts and imagery that make no sense. I think your idea of what happened / is happening is just your way of trying to internally rationalize and bring structure to these unique thoughts and feelings that are totally nonsensical.

What's there to be confused about? The answer is quite simple... "experience." When you cross the line to a point where you're fully aware of what's happening to you or what you're seeing, it then becomes a reality. This is a mindset that people need to learn to adopt because a lot of these neuroscientists will try and base everything on scientific theory, giving you a false narrative of what they think you're experiencing.

The biggest difference here is that my out-of-body experience didn't happen the way you would normally expect. I was completely aware of what was happening at the time. There was no drugs or anything else unusual that someone would offer you. This is one of those scenarios where you unknowingly invite a 4D entity through the door, who's capable of pulling you out of your body. This is complicated to explain because it's like you're in 2 places at once.

The reason it's nonsensical to you is because you've probably never had an out-of-body experience before. So as long as you're confined to the human flesh, I wouldn't expect you to be capable of fully interpreting being on higher planes in the 4D dimension, unless you experience it.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: We can actually kind of see a much weaker version of this in a controlled scenario. It's incredibly easy for us to think about contradictions, and imagine a world where contradictions naturally exist. Pure mathematics in general is also a more sensible example, as a lot of the stuff we study has no direct connection to reality, and can be impossible to visualize or understand intuitively: many areas of maths can only be understood by manipulating symbols, with no kind of intuitive or real-world meaning to them.

Depends on what you're studying. You need to dig deep and study things that have a legitimate cause and event, before you can relate this 'so-called' rational way of thinking, towards my OBE. Remember: just because you cannot see something or haven't experienced something, does not mean that it isn't there, or isn't possible. Btw, I'm not talking about the out-of-body experiences that you mentioned (when it comes to drugs), I'm talking about my experience.

So, unless you experience it for yourself... you really don't have an argument, here. Once you experience it, you'll then have the ability to formulate a conclusion, based on your experience. I want you to do research on Astral Projecting. Once you do that, return back to me with the things that you've learned and try to understand its cause and event scenario.

This way, you won't think that I'm trying to misguide you.

(17th June 2022, 12:47 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: EDIT: I've actually had maths fever dreams when I've been sick, which can sometimes "feel" like exploring higher-dimensional spaces (but obviously isn't, and when I wake up afterwards I realize how ridiculous what I was thinking of was, despite how novel and ground-breaking it felt in the moment).

I've never heard of "maths fever dreams". This sounds completely different from my experience.

Messages In This Thread
4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Different - 13th June 2022, 1:56 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Mia - 13th June 2022, 2:13 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 18th June 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 23rd June 2022, 3:16 AM