Poll: Do you believe that we are currently living in a virtual world?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
There's a lot of crazy, unexplained things out there. It's wild how much we know and yet how little we know. That video was a great explanation of the 4th dimension. The question is: what does that mean for us? Can we ever access it? I wonder if there would be a way to create a computer program that simulates a 4D space in the same way that we have 3D modeling systems.

Quantum physics is a really interesting topic too, which I think sort of goes along with astral planes and the 4th dimension. I was just reading something the other day about how quantum mechanics can help us unlock some of the "mysteries of the universe." Really spooky. I'm not too well-versed in the potential, but it's all very cool to me.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Different

Messages In This Thread
4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Different - 13th June 2022, 1:56 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Mia - 13th June 2022, 2:13 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by bls1999 - 18th June 2022, 3:49 AM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 18th June 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 23rd June 2022, 3:16 AM