Poll: Do you believe that we are currently living in a virtual world?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: It sounds like what you're describing now isn't a 4th dimension at all, but some kind of alternate reality you were able to "teleport" into. 3D objects exist in 4D, as well as 2D, 1D, 5D, nD. Even purely 2D objects would surely be able to be seen in 3D space, but we have no reason to believe they exist. I'd recommend slowing down and formulating more coherent thoughts on exactly where you stand and what you believe in.

Also I think I made this clear before, but the ideas I say here are my own, I'm not citing them or even taking inspiration from any external source. The opinions I have on this topic are strictly the result of what I can reason. I would call that wisdom.

Damn, this is the best you can come up with? I give you time off, and this is what you have with no sources?? Wow, I'm flabbergasted.

Also, that's not what I said at all. I said that it's physically impossible to transfer 3D objects into the 4th dimension because there's no scientific method of doing so. All you're doing is taking my words, twisting them, and using them against me.

This statement (in red) right here, is dangerous. You don't even do your research, yet you're sitting here trying to tell me what you know?? You sound delusional here. That's not wisdom. Wisdom is taking knowledge from someone who's done their research already, and has gained the experience.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: My disbelief comes from you having no actual reason to believe it as a fact, not from the idea that it's far-fetched. It's up to you to convince me that what you're saying is true. Repeating that it's true because "it just is" isn't convincing. Me having an experience also wouldn't be convincing, because I wouldn't be able to prove what I experienced was an accurate reflection of reality.

Don't you understand that I would literally need to show you in real-time, for you to believe it. You know why you don't believe me? Because you've never experienced it for yourself. Your thought process that rests on this theory that everything can be proven in plain sight, is completely preposterous.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: They don't teach it at university because there's nothing to support it. To teach mere opinions as irrefutable facts would be dangerously irresponsible: actually, it would quite literally be brainwashing. Maybe you need to do some reflection on this topic. You accuse everyone of being brainwashed, and yet you readily believe things you read without needing them to be justified to you... don't you find that curious?

You're also demonstrating a misunderstanding about doing research. Looking stuff up online and trusting every unsubstantiated thing you read is wrong, and it's precisely what you've done. It'd be helpful for you to read again what I've said on this topic.

No, wrong answer. They don't teach it because they don't even understand what the 4th dimension is, or how to access it. The average human, meaning you, is captivated and constrained by this delusional way of thinking that everything can be justified, visually. You know what's irresponsible?... Not doing your research and attempting to convince me that what I'm saying is BS. It's ridiculous how you sit there behind your keyboard, casting all these aspersions on me, without even doing research yourself.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: 1. Do you think what schizophrenics hear and see is real?

2. What separates your experience from a visual / auditory hallucination of some kind?

3. If it's not something that can be verified, it's irresponsible to refer to it as a fact.

1. Hell no. I'm far beyond that disgusting way of thinking.

2. My experience is far different from some ordinary hallucination. You need to understand that this isn't your everyday, average experience. You'd literally need to experience it for yourself, and don't be afraid to do so!

3. It is something that can be verified. The problem here is that you just won't do it. You won't do any research because you're too afraid of something that is too abstruse.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: Why don't you test it? If you can prove what you're saying is true I'd certainly believe you.

You want me to film myself, astral projecting and send it to you? Because I can't explain it any other way. Even through a camera, it'd be difficult to verify it unless YOU experience it for yourself!

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: I'm a Christian, but my stance on religion in general is a bit more lax than most. A lot of religious people claim to know beyond any doubt that what they believe in is true, but this is a dangerous and delusional way of thinking. The foundations of religion are faith and hope, not knowledge. So no, I don't believe in spirits: I kind of hope they exist, but I can't say that they do. I prefer to comment on what I can know rather than what I can speculate.

I'm not going to sit here and challenge your religion or any religious beliefs that you may have about being Christian because that's a sensitive topic. So, I'll give you a pass on that. On the other hand, I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let you tell me that spirits don't exist?? Are you freaking kidding me, man?? Where do you think you're going after death??

Since you are a Christian, you should know that "the greatest trick that the devil has ever performed, is convincing the masses that he doesn't exist." So now, based on what you said here, you've just proved to me that you're a victim of not believing that statement.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: To address what you said about supernatural phenomena, there's quite honestly nothing to explain. The truth is, we have no evidence that supernatural phenomena has ever really occurred. As soon as we did have evidence, we would study it, and it'd no longer be supernatural! This happens constantly in modern physics. Even something as "mundane" as electromagnetism would surely have been considered quite supernatural at one point in time!

This is how the scientific method works: it's not a religion, where people design and accept arbitrary "laws" as irrefutable fact (although some people treat it like this, such as Neil deGrasse Tyson and his Twitter cult). It's the only method we have of finding some kind of description of reality. To blindly accept arbitrary rules as fact is precisely the kind of behaviour you're encouraging in this thread. I'm sure this must be surprising to you, based on how you expected me to react. You continue to show a misunderstanding of what science is and what it does for us, and that misunderstanding lead to you push me into an inaccurate stereotype.

No evidence that supernatural phenomenon exists?? Are you kidding me? There's a lot to explain about that! But that's a topic for another thread, so I'll spare you the details on that and break it down, shortly. Everything you see in the movies, television, business logos, sports, etc. All of this stuff is not a direct result of our own, individual way of thinking, without an influence from supernatural spirits. I already know you're going to struggle with my next thread and attempt to cast it as obscure.

You know what?... I initially thought that you, of ALL people on this forum site, would be a hell of a lot smarter than this. The fact that you're sitting here challenging me on something that I'VE experienced before, for well over a decade, is preposterous. You know, I wish I could visually prove to you that my facts are legitimate and justifiably accurate. But to demonstrate this would involve me showing you in person.

(19th June 2022, 12:29 AM)Delphinoid Wrote: Another thing is that it's important not to be biased. Good science isn't performed by strictly seeking to show that want to be true is true. Instead, you should design experiments to check whether something could be true or false. To do anything else just leads to confirmation bias. A classical example of this kind of bias is the old Native American rainmaking rituals. They would dance until they had rain, and then attribute that rain to their dance, further strengthening their belief that they could manipulate the weather with rituals.

To conclude, science is about being open-minded. Accepting that something could be true, and then checking how accurately it describes reality in practice. You'll see that I've refrained from telling you that your opinion is wrong, because then I would be making a statement that requires proof (like you continue to do now). All I can say is that we don't know for sure that it's true, and hence it's irresponsible for you to keep claiming that it is. Remember, being contrarian is not the same as being open-minded.

I think most of what you say in this post is addressed by what I've said in other posts, I don't really want to repeat myself. I think I've kind of gotten everything I can out of this discussion now anyway.

I'm not done with you, yet. We still have some things to discuss, so grab your popcorn and a drink. Most of what I said has nothing to do with the preposterous statements that you've pulled from an unknown source.

You know why I took time off to reply to you? Because of these preposterous statements that you insist on making, here. Do you know how dangerous it is to walk around, adopting this level of thinking? Do you realize how deceived you are, at the moment? At the end of the day, science can't help you understand what I'm saying.

I've noticed a lot of patterns and holes in all your statements that I've chunked up and gathered all together... and do you know what they all have in common? Deceived, delusional, and brainwashed.

I want you to take a look at this video and tell me what you think. If this doesn't change your mind otherwise, I don't know what will. I'm done having this discussion with you. You're just one of those people who walk around in deception. You're currently fighting demons who are sitting there, laughing at you because you don't believe in their existence. You can't see them unless you have the sixth sense.

Let me stop having this discussion with you because I'm starting to give away information about my next thread. Anything else you have to say from this point, I'm just going to take it with a grain of salt because I've already been there and done that.

Your strongest argument is that everything must be justified, scientifically with deductive reasoning. Which, I can understand that. But when it comes to supernatural phenomenon such as the 4th dimension and spirits, you can't prove that with science. Anyways, Im done now. Watch the video because I'm not going to reply back anymore, until the next thread. There's nothing more to gain from this conversation with you, anymore.

Messages In This Thread
4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Different - 13th June 2022, 1:56 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Mia - 13th June 2022, 2:13 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 18th June 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 23rd June 2022, 3:16 AM