Poll: Do you believe that we are currently living in a virtual world?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
22.22%
2 22.22%
No
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge
(15th June 2022, 8:47 AM)Different Wrote: It's interesting how you mentioned the "Hopf Fibration of the 3-sphere" because from what I've learned after doing my research, they use this theory to help us see visual examples of a 4th spatial dimension, since we cannot see it. Keep the thought of a 4th spatial dimension in your head because what I'm about to say next, is going to be very different from what I'm telling you here.

Respectfully, I disagree with the statements that you said here. Before I tell you why, let me just say that I wouldn't expect the average human to understand something like this (that is far from obvious) to exist. So, I see what you mean by this. On the other hand, I disagree with you because first off, you need to understand that the spatial dimension that we're currently living in, has parameters which means it is not promised to us. When a person leaves this earth... what they're seeing here now, will look totally different in the 4th spatial dimension.

I'd like for you to watch the above video again, and consider reading THIS article. It'll enlighten you on the 4th dimension.

On the other hand, I don't agree with this statement that he made, towards the very end. "But unless we obtain direct evidence that points towards these claims, we have no choice but to consider them as highly speculative". This is coming from a person who has not left their flesh, before. We are literally living in a virtual reality, filled with parameters.

Oh trust me, it's very special or extraordinary. The reason you may not think so is because you've never left your flesh, before. There's a whole new and exciting dimension outside of the one we're currently living in. The problem leading to us not being able to fathom that experience and dismiss it as "no verification of its' existence", is simply because we are currently confined to our flesh. However, when we die, then what?

The 3D space that we see everyday, is currently the highest of the 3D spatial dimension that we deal with on a daily basis. But again, the reason that that is all you see atm, is because we haven't left our flesh yet. So, we may not even begin to fathom a more powerful and realistic dimension outside of this. If you still don't believe in the 4th dimension, then may you will when my next thread comes. It mentions astral projecting, which is a way of accessing this higher dimension, without dying.

Unfortunately, I've had out of body experiences before, so let me be the first to tell you that the 4th dimension feels like you're floating through higher planes. This wasn't intentional on my part; just something that used to happen a few times.

It makes sense, as long as you understand that a 4D spatial dimension runs on time, and it exists. I need you to really study that video once more, and read that article. You won't be disappointed, trust me. I'm sharing some of my wisdom with you because you're a really smart guy, who I know will consider it.

At the end of the day, I'm glad you responded to my thread and gave me something to work with. This conversation goes deep because the next thread will unfold what you can expect to deal with, in the 4th dimension.
You talk like yuore an alien
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, ThePizzaEater1000

Messages In This Thread
4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Different - 13th June 2022, 1:56 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Mia - 13th June 2022, 2:13 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 18th June 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: 4th Dimension - Above Average Knowledge - by Matt - 23rd June 2022, 3:16 AM