Poll: What SUPERPOWER do you wish you could have, right now?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Supernatural Strength
0%
0 0%
Supernatural Speed
11.11%
1 11.11%
Supernatural Intelligence
22.22%
2 22.22%
Resistance to Pain
0%
0 0%
Nerves of Steel
0%
0 0%
Clairvoyance
0%
0 0%
Telekinesis
44.44%
4 44.44%
Teleportation
11.11%
1 11.11%
Invisibility
0%
0 0%
Flying
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️
[Image: wqKY3ks.jpg]

I know the title of this thread seems a little cliche, but it's worth it, trust me. Have you ever stopped to wonder what it would be like to have a SUPERNATURAL ability that at least 90% of people living on planet earth, don't have? I'm sure by now, you've seen most of all the Marvel movies, DC comics, Dark Horse Comics, & probably thought... 'mmm, this would be really badass to have this SUPERPOWER in real life.'

Think about your childhood when you were just a little boy or girl. When we're kids, our SUBCONSCIOUS minds absorb all the things that we see in the movies and comic books, thinking this would be pretty cool to have IRL, to impress our friends and family. But let's be honest... when we become adults, we literally look at it as a way of life; a way to solve problems that are currently occurring in our lives.

I'll give you an example: Suppose you get into a situation in life, where you have to give a speech in front of thousands of people and all of a sudden your ANXIETY just runs right through the roof! This whole time you're probably thinking, 'damn it, I wish I could just get through this without feeling so apprehensive!' When you're ANXIETY kicks in, you're going to forget at least 75-80% of your speech, along with a high pitched voice to accommodate your ANXIETY.

Don't you just wish you had NERVES OF STEEL to help you get through this speech that you have to give in front of thousands of people?

I know, it's boring as hell being human, right? But at the same time, it would be cool to have this SUPERPOWER, not because we as adults think that it's cool, but because it's a way of life. Yes, it's an advantage over other people (which may not necessarily be fair), but it's still a way of life; it's a way to solve our problems for our own selfish needs.

We all wanna run as fast as FLASH, swing around like SPIDERMAN, or hell even fly and shoot lasers like SUPERMAN. But the fact that we're only human and we're limited to only 5 senses at birth, is just preposterous.

You may not believe in SUPERHUMAN powers, until you see it happen before your very eyes. I'm going to drop a site that covers a whole list of SUPERHUMAN powers, at the bottom of this thread. If you have a better site, then please don't hesitate to share it with me. In the meantime, what SUPERPOWER do you wish you could have, right now?

In the poll, you'll get a common list of popular choices, but if there's something that you like that isn't up there, please share it with me below! Some of these SUPERPOWERS seem a little preposterous because they're impossible for HUMANS to have.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Matt

Messages In This Thread
⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Different - 24th October 2022, 1:21 PM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Matt - 24th October 2022, 1:27 PM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Matt - 24th October 2022, 9:36 PM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Different - 24th October 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Matt - 25th October 2022, 4:41 AM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Mia - 25th October 2022, 7:48 AM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Different - 25th October 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: ⚡️SUPERHUMAN POWERS UNLOCKED! ⚡️ - by Acno - 5th November 2022, 2:44 AM