Near death experiences
When i was 15 years old i got sick with a pain in my stomach, I thought it was a bug or the flu. My condition started to get worse as the days went by, at the 4th day, It got so bad that i couldn't stand for more than 10 seconds, I had to crawl to move to different places in my house. I started filling my tub full of hot water to try to take my mind off of the pain. This helped a little, But my condition kept getting worse. By the 7th day, I hadn't had any food for 5 days as everytime i would eat, I would end up throwing it all up after eating. I remember sitting in the living room so sick that i thought i wasn't going to make it. From what i was told, I ended up passing out and going into a coma. My mother called 911 and they took me to the hospital. Once i got to the hospital, I was life flighted to another hospital an hour and a half away. I remember trying to wake up when i was in my coma, But i couldn't. I thought what had happen was that i ended up getting into a car crash and i was asleep for 40 years. It felt like i was asleep forever. I tried so hard to wake up, But nothing worked. I didn't stop fighting though. I ended up waking up with my family around my bed surprised i was alive. The doctor told them that i was close to death. What had happen was i went into a diabetic coma because my body was no longer giving out insulin. Insulin is something that keeps your blood sugar levels normal, and we would die without it. I passed out again as i was to weak to stay awake. I didn't try fighting the sleep this time as i knew where i was. I woke up the next day and the doctors broke the news to me that i was a type 1 diabetic. My life was changed ever since. Now i have to take a insulin shot everytime i eat something. It's no fun after doing it for 6 years. I ended up recovering from what had happened to me. The doctors even used my condition for research to help other people. Blessed to have survived though it with my body intact. There are plenty of risk that could happen to me if i do not take care of myself. That is why it can get hard at times taking the shots as it is a constant thought that will not go away. Just be thankful to whoever thinks life is hard, Because your life can change in a blink of an eye. Think of all the bad that could be wrong with you the next time you think down on yourself.

Messages In This Thread
Near death experiences - by Bluelightning - 1st February 2018, 6:49 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by Jessica Rocks - 2nd February 2018, 3:31 AM
RE: Near death experiences - by Jessica Rocks - 2nd February 2018, 3:32 AM
RE: Near death experiences - by Bluelightning - 2nd February 2018, 3:09 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by ~Bowl - 2nd February 2018, 7:04 AM
RE: Near death experiences - by JEEJAYEM - 13th November 2020, 1:21 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by Glitch - 2nd February 2018, 2:02 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by thique - 2nd February 2018, 3:48 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by Uptight 534 - 2nd February 2018, 4:32 PM
RE: Near death experiences - by Rca Man - 9th February 2018, 6:19 AM
RE: Near death experiences - by Ashley766 - 12th November 2020, 8:09 PM