Safari Hat
           Here's a picture of the safari hat and my new set design wearing it
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
What does it do :O
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Is an interesting looking set, but like Lego said, would be nice to see what idea you have for what it's ability is
It makes you fly, fall slowly, crush people when you jump on their heads, gain double exp, gain points in a game that doesn't exist anymore, freeze blocks when you walk on them, give you a permanent speed boost and reverse controls, Makes you immune to mines, lasers, swords, and lightning, travel through green blocks, skip the 3 second countdown, and steal other player's hats when you pick it up.
- Bluelightning

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Shane1334, Stxtics
It's fugly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeremiah For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Northadox
(27th January 2019, 3:32 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: It makes you fly, fall slowly, crush people when you jump on their heads, gain double exp, gain points in a game that doesn't exist anymore, freeze blocks when you walk on them, give you a permanent speed boost and reverse controls, Makes you immune to mines, lasers, swords, and lightning, travel through green blocks, skip the 3 second countdown, and steal other player's hats when you pick it up.

Legit if you're not actually gunna be serious about it, then neither will your suggestion
it should summon a lion when you pass by an opponent and attack them, root them for a second, make them loe control over the game for a moment. Big Grin
[Image: 213.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Acno For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(27th January 2019, 4:27 PM)Wolfie Wrote: Legit if you're not actually gunna be serious about it, then neither will your suggestion

Synonym for “I don’t know”
- Bluelightning

(27th January 2019, 6:42 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: Synonym for “I don’t know”

A synonym for "I don't know" is unsure
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, bls1999, Bluelightning, gemj, Zelante
(27th January 2019, 3:32 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: It makes you fly, fall slowly, crush people when you jump on their heads, gain double exp, gain points in a game that doesn't exist anymore, freeze blocks when you walk on them, give you a permanent speed boost and reverse controls, Makes you immune to mines, lasers, swords, and lightning, travel through green blocks, skip the 3 second countdown, and steal other player's hats when you pick it up.

Hmm… that doesn't seem like a significant effect. If you can think of something better, lmk.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th January 2019, 1:34 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Hmm… that doesn't seem like a significant effect. If you can think of something better, lmk.

How about it makes you move faster but only while you are in the air
- Bluelightning

Decent idea right there.
Every time you stop moving you take extra time to reach high acceleration or turn around your character.
But if you jump and you are in the air you can build up momentum quicker, making an exeption, as bonus a special song plays, and every time you jump you can see lions and gazelles and other animals run in the background over an african background with winds blowing to make it seem like there is great pace.. Perhaps even allow continous landings and jumpings to build up additional speed but only if you keep jumping right.
[Image: 213.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Acno For This Useful Post:
  • Bluelightning
Nants ingonyamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! bagithi baba,  Sithi uhm ingonyama!!
- Bluelightning

OOO I really like this one. Big Grin

How does it steal hats when you pick it up if it can't be lost in the first place Eek
Maybe, instead of going faster while in the air, once every 60 seconds (or however long) you can double tap in a certain direction and it will bring you up to full speed (not 100 speed just as high as you have set for it). And if it needs an animation just have a lion appear behind the player (gives them a reason to run).
The countdown is 2 seconds.. not 3.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Atari4600
(28th January 2019, 6:12 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Maybe, instead of going faster while in the air, once every 60 seconds (or however long) you can double tap in a certain direction and it will bring you up to full speed (not 100 speed just as high as you have set for it). And if it needs an animation just have a lion appear behind the player (gives them a reason to run).

Reaching max speed in less than 30 frames would be too OP in my opinion.
-AspectZero
(28th January 2019, 6:53 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Reaching max speed in less than 30 frames would be too OP in my opinion.

Not really...
Jumpstart Hat already does that if you think about it (takes 3 seconds to get to full speed with the jumpstart at 0 acc.).
And if it is too op just make it so that it has to charge before the 1st use...
(28th January 2019, 10:59 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: Not really...
Jumpstart Hat already does that if you think about it (takes 3 seconds to get to full speed with the jumpstart at 0 acc.).
And if it is too op just make it so that it has to charge before the 1st use...

3 seconds is more than 30 frames.
-AspectZero