Saved Accounts Tab

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, AspectZero, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, LuniFoxo, Master Raiden, Shane1334, Stxtics, Vaza, __
I actually like this idea lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
That's probably one of the best ideas I've seen yet

Edit: Just a thought, if you were to have a saved account, how exactly would it work if someone changes the pass if you share? Unless it came with a pop up saying something on the lines of "The password for this account has recently been changed, please try again". That could work if it could be implemented
(26th February 2019, 12:04 PM)Solus Wrote: That's probably one of the best ideas I've seen yet

Edit: Just a thought, if you were to have a saved account, how exactly would it work if someone changes the pass if you share? Unless it came with a pop up saying something on the lines of "The password for this account has recently been changed, please try again". That could work if it could be implemented

I was assuming it would work like remember me, so even if the password was changed you could still login until the active token is changed.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th February 2019, 12:13 PM)Stxtics Wrote: I was assuming it would work like remember me, so even if the password was changed you could still login until the active token is changed.

yeah I think remember me makes more sense

I like this idea!
I really like this idea!
I could see hackers also enjoying this...
(Wouldn't this be making things pretty easy for hackers?)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(26th February 2019, 8:34 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I could see hackers also enjoying this...

How so?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(27th February 2019, 2:08 AM)bls1999 Wrote: How so?

I thought that a while back somebody was exploiting this...
(27th February 2019, 2:10 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I thought that a while back somebody was exploiting this...

I’m not quite sure how since pr2 seems pretty secure now.. sounds like you just don’t support the idea and ya want to put negativity under my idea/thoughts
(5th March 2019, 1:12 AM)Addy Wrote: I’m not quite sure how since pr2 seems pretty secure now.. sounds like you just don’t support the idea and ya want to put negativity under my idea/thoughts

Not at all Smile
I like the idea.
I just have some sort of faint memory of remember me being exploited once before.
(26th February 2019, 8:34 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I could see hackers also enjoying this...

is exactly the same as now but with the option to add more accounts

As long as you do not give your password to someone who is not trustworthy, it will be all right
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to morning666star For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, gemj, LuniFoxo, Stxtics
Bump
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, LuniFoxo
I like this idea, good job @Addy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
I want this
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
Bump
this is such a good idea!!! This'll make it a lot less work, rather than logging into each account 1 by 1
Why don't we have this already.
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
It would be rather neat to be logged into bls1999, bIs1999, Fred, Sir, and Clint all at the same time. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, LuniFoxo
How about we delete all accounts and only allow one per IP ????
Arrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • LuniFoxo